Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember, their vitriol is coming from a place of insecurity and confusion. I think it’s important that us 4-door folks give them the room they need to process and internalize what they’re feeling. They are experiencing the difficult process of personal growth, and that can be very scary to those who are not used to self-reflection in these ways.

That said, I offer this comment not as an excuse, but merely an explanation for their actions. It’s never your obligation to be a victim, even if your attacker is hurting inside.

;)
Poignant, Poetic, Profound and... Perfect! (from one admitting to my "wanna 2-Door for the total coolness factor, but opting for the 4 door for "lets have more space for riders and go "topless")
Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Red isn’t my color, but damn is it looking good. I’m for sure getting the fender flare delete and decal stripe but would love to see it on Area 51. Hoping the decal stripe doesn’t look bad on Area 51, it just pops on this red.
I agree. Also, I wonder whether a carbonized grey stripe on A51 and MIC top would be better than black.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The red 4Wheel Parts rig with the 37s. Was the amount of suspension lift from stock mentioned?

4WheelPartsBronco37s.jpeg
Negative. Sounds like there will be a walk around with a 4WP guy forthcoming on this rig. Hoping he will shred some lights on the specifics.

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone else notice the manual locking hubs on the front of the 4wheel parts bronco at 6:09 in the video?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are we done with Ford coulda, shoulda, woulda now that we see the aftermarket is real? I've never seen such expectations of any manufacturer to provide all the options.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another view of the ARB unit from a friend who was there today:
Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories 8EE85096-3FB6-40B0-913A-778585865AA9

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is really great. Seeing this much aftermarket support before most of these models are in customer's driveways. Also sounds like they had years with the vehicle's to some extent with Vaughn saying he had to keep his under wraps for years.

BroncoStan

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. Also, I wonder whether a carbonized grey stripe on A51 and MIC top would be better than black.
^^^ This is my question as well. Would love to see that stripe decal on A51 in grey and black. I s
We will be doing the side stripes and will have an option for the customer to have it solid, pinstriped and with or without the text they want. It may not be your style with the logo and text, but I have learned over the past 30 years in business, you give customers options THEY want. I might not like every graphics kit I make, but if a customer wants it and they are happy, ultimately, that's what matters. That is why there are so many color and feature/equipment options.
^^^ This! Can’t wait for this stripe. @Ridergraphix - do you know when it will be available on your site? I’m ready order.

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
^^^ This is my question as well. Would love to see that stripe decal on A51 in grey and black. I s

^^^ This! Can’t wait for this stripe. @Ridergraphix - do you know when it will be available on your site? I’m ready order.
As soon as I have a real live production Bronco in front of me we will do the layout, digitize the pattern, then do a test fit so we can sell a quality well fitting product.

Please be sure to sign up for our mailing list. We will be sending out updates as they are added to our website.

You can add your name to the list here... https://ridergraphix.com/landing-page/2021-ford-bronco-graphics/

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All of these look great, but the Black Diamond just eats the other models up. Its the grill and the headlights. It just looks like its ready to get dirty.
One of the main reasons I ordered a BD.

Also, is this the first real good look of the non-signature lights actually lit up?

Sponsored

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The red 4Wheel Parts rig with the 37s. Was the amount of suspension lift from stock mentioned?

Ford Bronco Custom Bronco Builds from RTR, ARB and 4 Wheel Parts Showcase Aftermarket Off-Road Parts & Accessories 8EE85096-3FB6-40B0-913A-778585865AA9
BN walk-around actually talked about the lift that was done. Not a lot of details given, but I’m sure it must all be juicy information for anyone who thinks they want 37s.

Digital_Synapse

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Had videos playing on the garage tv last night while piddling on the Explorer. One mentioned the 4WP bronco having a 2" lift adjustable coilover. Anything over 2" would require an upgraded upper control arm to get castor/camber in spec.
Sponsored