Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Answered it wasn’t ordered. Bought off lot.
People get that you didn’t want antimatter blue. Curious to why that color choice? I ask as I painted my 4Runner Mercedes silver but could have gone with one of the colors that toyota offered.
If I get a new bronco i would probably paint Brittany blue as not a fan of the most of the colors offered, though, like I white, rapid red, cactus grey, and the blue offered is okay. I can respect that you don’t like the antimatter blue as I think it’s too dark. Though I still think they should keep it and get rid of black.

That said I love cactus grey, hate the name love the color and yours looks great so far regardless of the similarity, curious to see the finished paint job as I think it will look great.

hope this isn’t considered trolling.
Sponsored

Reactions: RHW

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow, I was excited to see what you did until the childish admin rant. I don't know if the OP added that or the actual admin, but this is a board open for discussion and we are still a free society. If someone airs their dirty laundry on the internet, it's on them for recieving negative feedback. I agree comments should be at least somewhat respectful, but whoever added that need to read or revise the rules for posting as it says nothing about not being able to say they don't like something. To add to that, is cussing at people on the forum something an admin should be doing, or are you knowingly being hipocritical? So many babies in the world now. Here's a tip: If your feelings get hurt, STAY OFF THE INTERNET!
100% spot on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigred12m

bigred12m

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2016 F250 6.7L, 2018 Tesla MX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
100% spot on.
Admin added. The negative comments don’t bother me. But also why even say anything. Just move on

OP
OP
bigred12m

bigred12m

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
People get that you didn’t want antimatter blue. Curious to why that color choice? I ask as I painted my 4Runner Mercedes silver but could have gone with one of the colors that toyota offered.
If I get a new bronco i would probably paint Brittany blue as not a fan of the most of the colors offered, though, like I white, rapid red, cactus grey, and the blue offered is okay. I can respect that you don’t like the antimatter blue as I think it’s too dark. Though I still think they should keep it and get rid of black.

That said I love cactus grey, hate the name love the color and yours looks great so far regardless of the similarity, curious to see the finished paint job as I think it will look great.

hope this isn’t considered trolling.
Wasn’t going to get a Bronco at first. I was disappointed in the size. Drove one anyway. Fell in love. Wanted a CG one. Didn’t want to wait forever. Bought one. Made it CG.

OP
OP
bigred12m

bigred12m

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, I was excited to see what you did until the childish admin rant. I don't know if the OP added that or the actual admin, but this is a board open for discussion and we are still a free society. If someone airs their dirty laundry on the internet, it's on them for recieving negative feedback. I agree comments should be at least somewhat respectful, but whoever added that need to read or revise the rules for posting as it says nothing about not being able to say they don't like something. To add to that, is cussing at people on the forum something an admin should be doing, or are you knowingly being hipocritical? So many babies in the world now. Here's a tip: If your feelings get hurt, STAY OFF THE INTERNET!
Admin added

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wasn’t going to get a Bronco at first. I was disappointed in the size. Drove one anyway. Fell in love. Wanted a CG one. Didn’t want to wait forever. Bought one. Made it CG.
Okay that makes sense then, you wanted cactus grey and did your own take. Thanks for sharing.

67Bronkogirl

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 1/2 cab Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Admin Update: Any trolling will be deleted. If you want to piss on someone's tastes / decisions, just move on. This applies for any modified Bronco thread here.

Bought OBX in Antimatter Blue. She’s got her paint finished. Just waiting to be polished. Also did a rough country 2” lift and Open Country AT 35x11.50 with 17” Methods.

Wheels / Tires specs:

Toyo Tires Open Country A/T III 35X11.50R17LT

Matte Black Method MR316 17x8.5 0 offset

EEDFC3D8-1955-4133-8C4D-00A83E87670F.jpeg

23F3DD3C-9D7B-45F3-B615-F6531EA522B7.jpeg

0881180F-7ECB-47D4-A6A0-6F8280CC9E36.jpeg

BB9A9942-3538-4EC8-9FF4-3FFC5E70DB0B.jpeg

3FAD42A1-D3E8-46B1-9D85-5E54E65635A2.jpeg
I'm gonna be super pissed if there aren't more colors added to the palette for MY22. I get buying what was offered and changing it to what you want. Ordering one and waiting, waiting, waiting, to repaint it a color I find tolerable..... after they discontinue the color I wanted, infuriating!! Congrats on making it what you want! :)

Sponsored

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
0 offset.
Don’t like AMB so doesn’t really matter if it’s discontinued. It’s not CG. Someday I’ll find a CG and post side by side. It’s a custom color by the body shop.
If you have to park your custom paint job next to a factory paint job for people to tel the difference, you screwed up. On the other hand, I wish I could afford that kind of bullshit. Congratulations.

OP
OP
bigred12m

bigred12m

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the color choice.

Patiently waiting for my bronco and decided to match my fj60. Thinking about lift but haven’t decided.
Ford Bronco Custom color painted my Bronco and added lift plus new shoes - Toyos & Methods ! F3E01306-BD86-42AC-BB7A-1A2F6AF84DD9
I love this! I want to get a 1st Gen Bronco someday and paint it CG as well.

OP
OP
bigred12m

bigred12m

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have to park your custom paint job next to a factory paint job for people to tel the difference, you screwed up. On the other hand, I wish I could afford that kind of bullshit. Congratulations.
Congratulations…I sense a bit of sarcasm
Sponsored