Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ever since I first got my Bronco, I’ve been contemplating doing a full custom interior in it. As much as I love the MGV in the Black Diamond, I wanted to do something truly one of a kind. So after going back and forth on a few different designs I finally made up my mind and got to work making an idea into reality.

I seriously cannot wait for warmer weather to come. This thing is gonna be drop dead sexy with the roof off.

Im sure everybody is familiar with this pre-production interior that Ford never ended up offering:

Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco B1F93CD9-60B1-4EAE-83C4-7D468992A460

I too fell in love with it, as I’ve always been a fan of distressed leather and the kind of retro/western styled interiors from King Ranches and Laramies.
I took much inspiration from this design, as the photos will show, but added my own flair to it. For the inserts I did something a little different with the quilting, rather than going with diamonds as is common, I simply utilized a square design which I think gives it a more retro look.

Door panels, center console, and dash were all done in the same distressed leather. Every piece was cut and sewn by hand, and every piece is made from 100% top grain leather. So without further ado:

Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco 49E0EB89-7577-4207-A603-95021E683928

Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco 25A57248-8392-4B81-A6D1-BE26C08FC3FA

Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco 2DEAA1ED-7902-4CCF-B662-A8C0F967790C

Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco D33C6BF3-04BC-4CA8-B763-62DBF2DA5A23

I seriously cannot wait for warmer weather to come. This thing is gonna be drop dead sexy with the roof off.
Sponsored

Last edited:

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ever since I first got my Bronco, I’ve been contemplating doing a full custom interior in it. As much as I love the MGV in the Black Diamond, I wanted to do something truly one of a kind. So after going back and forth on a few different designs I finally made up my mind and got to work making an idea into reality.

Im sure everybody is familiar with this pre-production interior that Ford never ended up offering:
Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco D33C6BF3-04BC-4CA8-B763-62DBF2DA5A23

I too fell in love with it, as I’ve always been a fan of distressed leather and the kind of retro/western styled interiors from King Ranches and Laramies.
I took much inspiration from this design, as the photos will show, but added my own flair to it. For the inserts I did something a little different with the quilting, rather than going with diamonds as is common, I simply utilized a square design which I think gives it a more retro look.

Door panels, center console, and dash were all done in the same distressed leather. Every piece was cut and sewn by hand, and every piece is made from 100% top grain leather. So without further ado:

View attachment 456627
View attachment 456628

Agreed, awesome job!!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks amazing! What brand and color distressed leather is that? The shade looks a lot different in the last couple of photos compared to the earlier ones.

I have an Eruption Green Bronco coming in the next week and am doing Katzkin but I’m undecided on the color combo.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasonkosi

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks amazing! What brand and color distressed leather is that? The shade looks a lot different in the last couple of photos compared to the earlier ones.

I have an Eruption Green Bronco coming in the next week and am doing Katzkin but I’m undecided on the color combo.
Yeah, the lighting was a little weird when I was taking pictures. I’m not sure who the manufacturer of the leather is, but the name for style and colour from the supplier is Cheyenne Stirrup (kinda fitting). The closest Katzkin would have is probably mahogany, but it won’t have the distressed look

Niftysnail

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks great I especially like the dash and door trim in leather. Great job. Wish I had the talent, but my sewing skills are kinda like my welding skills I can put things together, but it ain't going to be pretty.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

View attachment 456627
View attachment 456628
Sick!!!

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is some mad skill with a sewing machine, bro. Beautiful!
More amazing:

Every piece was cut and sewn by hand,
I too am impressed! I've done a little leather work, and need to start a project I already have the leather for (saddlebags for motorcycle), just getting through PT for two surgeries first before I start cutting up expensive leather.

Sponsored

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you need new fender badges "King Ranch" Edition Bronco

very cool

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks fantastic with the Velocity Blue! I switched from Wildtrak to OBX just to get the roast cloth seats and and bronze dash for my Velocity Blue baby. Great job. I’d do something similar if I weren’t in a desert where leather burns your butt, cracks, and fades!