First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like to see someone wrapped all the black plastic interior pieces, center console, door panels, etc. in the color of choice...I dunno if plastic can be wrapped, maybe just in leather, or vinyl ...BTW beautiful job!
Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice colorways and great installation.

I donā€™t think I could part with my MGV interior though. Itā€™s just ridiculously durable.

OP
OP
jasonkosi

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow this looks incredible! Better than the pre-production photo even. How long did that take you? Are they covers or did you replace the MGV?
I didnā€™t really note how long it took total, but the front seats alone were an entire weekend, probably 14-16 hours over two days. The MGV is gone, I used the original upholstery as a pattern for my leather.

very well done. looks really good. I'm guessing some level of commerical experience with sewing/stitching.
Yes, Iā€™ve been doing automotive upholstery for a little over 5 years. We do a lot of Katzkin installs as well, but I have experience doing custom upholstery on classic cars, boats and RVs.
Like to see someone wrapped all the black plastic interior pieces, center console, door panels, etc. in the color of choice...I dunno if plastic can be wrapped, maybe just in leather, or vinyl ...BTW beautiful job!
It is possible to wrap it all, just huge amount of work involved. There was one Bronco at SEMA where they wrapped every interior piece in leather. A lot of time to pattern and sew that all to make it contour to the panels.

utbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interior of the year! Loved that you wrapped the dash as well. A lot of beautiful drives to be had where you are at in the lower Mainland/Fraser Valley.

Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks amazing! What brand and color distressed leather is that? The shade looks a lot different in the last couple of photos compared to the earlier ones.

I have an Eruption Green Bronco coming in the next week and am doing Katzkin but Iā€™m undecided on the color combo.
Iā€™m assuming that the manufacturer would be cow? šŸ¤£

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@jasonkosi ..... That looks Friggin' Awesome my friend!!! I am glad you did my dash and doors. It helped you figure it out for yours. You did a great job, and can't wait to see it in person.
Don't show it to @Darcyjs14 or you'll be doing his next, and just to let you know..... he has a Braptor now......
Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco image0 (62)

Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco image4 (17)

Let me know when you are ready for the table...... See ya soon.

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
Dā€™Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

oh, these are Jasonā€™s mad skills? Lol, friends with all the right skills.

I may have to figure out how to pay for dash and door cards but given that my seats are different than yā€™alls, getting my seats done is probably straining that new friendship a bit too much

@jasonkosi ..... That looks Friggin' Awesome my friend!!! I am glad you did my dash and doors. It helped you figure it out for yours. You did a great job, and can't wait to see it in person.
Don't show it to @Darcyjs14 or you'll be doing his next, and just to let you know..... he has a Braptor now......
Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco image4 (17)

Let me know when you are ready for the table...... See ya soon.

Island Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Boss 302,15 Rubi, 20 Gladiator Rubi, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ever since I first got my Bronco, Iā€™ve been contemplating doing a full custom interior in it. As much as I love the MGV in the Black Diamond, I wanted to do something truly one of a kind. So after going back and forth on a few different designs I finally made up my mind and got to work making an idea into reality.

I seriously cannot wait for warmer weather to come. This thing is gonna be drop dead sexy with the roof off.

Im sure everybody is familiar with this pre-production interior that Ford never ended up offering:

I too fell in love with it, as Iā€™ve always been a fan of distressed leather and the kind of retro/western styled interiors from King Ranches and Laramies.
I took much inspiration from this design, as the photos will show, but added my own flair to it. For the inserts I did something a little different with the quilting, rather than going with diamonds as is common, I simply utilized a square design which I think gives it a more retro look.

Door panels, center console, and dash were all done in the same distressed leather. Every piece was cut and sewn by hand, and every piece is made from 100% top grain leather. So without further ado:

View attachment 457653

View attachment 457654

I seriously cannot wait for warmer weather to come. This thing is gonna be drop dead sexy with the roof off.
Looks G R E A T!

Sponsored
OP
OP
jasonkosi

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you say sewn by hand, I assume you mean with an industrial sewing machine? :)
Yes, by hand with a machine. Lol. Trickiest part was probably the inserts, since I had to lay out the pattern first before stitching it. Thatā€™s where one of them fancy CNC machines would be nice to have but theyā€™re big $$$. With some patience and skill you can get away with just using a regular sewing machine, hereā€™s some double diamonds I did for a Ford console:
Ford Bronco Custom Interior & Seats Inspired by Pre-Production Bronco 95E9FC67-2756-4C6F-BF9B-6B5621E78F99

david haz

First Name
david h
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
THe distressed leather manual shift knob was my favorite part of this pre production trim...

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya know... With your setup, BRaptor ain't looking all that bad. I'm sure a bit better off road due to factory components, but you've got the look... šŸ˜Ž