Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m kiddin man damn. My sticker was 54 I’m probably not too far behind ya. Jeez..fist editions..
ROFL...ok, cool..I just don't like when people make people feel bad about their purchase...but razzing im down for...I guess I need to take a joke....but yeah man it's like the the gambler who tell you how much he wins, but not much it actually cost to win..LOL 54k is what is on the sticker and the actual final cost is not that. lol welcome to 60 K my friend, and sweet choice. when I ordered, I didn't understand the models well..I seen the promo video and said "shit i'll just order the top of the line because, I don't understand what I want yet". Before I knew it my order was placed...then when I actually was going to move down, my vin arrived. I love the Base,Black Diamond and the Badlands. models mostly for my purpose. I love the red badland sas..never thought I would like red so much.
Sponsored

SpeedLimit18

Wildtrak
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ROFL...ok, cool..I just don't like when people make people feel bad about their purchase...but razzing im down for...I guess I need to take a joke....but yeah man it's like the the gambler who tell you how much he wins, but not much it actually cost to win..LOL 54k is what is on the sticker and the actual final cost is not that. lol welcome to 60 K my friend, and sweet choice. when I ordered, I didn't understand the models well..I seen the promo video and said "shit i'll just order the top of the line because, I don't understand what I want yet". Before I knew it my order was placed...then when I actually was going to move down, my vin arrived. I love the Base,Black Diamond and the Badlands. models mostly for my purpose. I love the red badland sas..never thought I would like red so much.
Yeah man, definitely not trying to make you feel bad at all. Maybe I’m just jealous I didn’t get a first edition 😁

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the color matched top. The grille in the other post today, not so much.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really want to see someone do the top gloss black on an FE to match the mirrors and grill.

If they want to step it up some more… paint the rest of the mirrors and mount gloss black instead of the MIC plastic color.

Sponsored

Tommy@DaveSinclairFord

First Edition
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I really want to see someone do the top gloss black on an FE to match the mirrors and grill.

If they want to step it up some more… paint the rest of the mirrors and mount gloss black instead of the MIC plastic color.
I thought about Black, but it wasn't striking enough. I was between this and white.

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Cadillac XT5 & '96 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dunno why you couldnt just gel coat the damn thing smooth then paint it.
You can, but it'll fade out, you'll have to keep compounding it. Gel coat is so thick if there is any kind if sparkle or anything they won't match. The sheets will be off.

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Custom painted MIC top on Velocity Blue Bronco (custom by dealer) 1627691141248

I'll take the Mach E GT in yellow please.....

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

This is my plan when mine finally gets here also waiting to see how well vinly will adhere to the roof material.

Pakbro32

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco will never hold hold like the 4Runner over time. The bronco is better on paper but the 4Runner will run forever.
Sponsored