Sponsored

Custom vanity license plate for your Bronco?

TanRob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2012
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

List updated 8/31/20.

I was able to convert the Bronco Reservation Tracking List on this site to Excel and place the numbers in sequential order. If you don't see your name you can always compare your number to the list. See the PDF attached. Have fun y'all.

And if you're not on the reservation tracking list yet, submit your reservation here: Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Here's the reservation list in sequential order (PDF) as of 8/31/20:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...rs-list-sequential-as-of-august-31-pdf.31089/
LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE RECEIVED THE SAME NUMBER
Sponsored

TanRob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2012
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOOKS LIKE MY NUMBER IS ASSOCIATED WITH SOMEONE ELSE ON THE LIST

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its a little confusing to me how I reserved my Bronco on 7/13, but my reservation is higher then those that booked on 7/14.
Overall the reservation numbers are not sequential by when submitted. A number lower than you does not necessarily mean that they reserved before you.

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Its a little confusing to me how I reserved my Bronco on 7/13, but my reservation is higher then those that booked on 7/14.
It doesn't appear the reservation #s are sequential but more so a random order #. Probably because the Broncos won't necessarily be built in exact reservation order. I would assume they do runs of different trims and then based on accessories they get re-grouped and then shipped out. Sort of like a batching system. Just my uneducated theory :LOL:

Sponsored

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My original email confirmation from Ford said 7-14, but when I logged into my Ford account it says 7-13. So I bet most 7-14s are really 7-13. If that makes any sense.
I made mine at 11:30pm on 7/14 but it shows my placed date as 7/15. I guess it goes by the EDT time zone in Michigan. Plus the Ford website was so overwhelmed at that point I had to wait 10 minutes to even make my reservation.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Custom vanity license plate for your Bronco? 8C0EA921-B660-48C1-9288-140CD07B08D5

TXAG

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't appear the reservation #s are sequential but more so a random order #. Probably because the Broncos won't necessarily be built in exact reservation order. I would assume they do runs of different trims and then based on accessories they get re-grouped and then shipped out. Sort of like a batching system. Just my uneducated theory :LOL:
I agree with this uneducated theory!! :ROFLMAO: With F150s they make all the Platinum, King Ranch, and Lariat trucks before they start working down to XLT and XL. I order basic XL fleet trucks for my company and I often have to wait a little while because they aren't making them yet...especially when its a new body style and the factory was retooled. There is no way they could efficiently bounce from one trim to another and back. They will most likely fulfill by some combination of trim and reservation time.
2 uneducated theories is better than 1 :unsure:

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attachments

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronc OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GX470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know that I missed the 100 page thread, but how did the owner's of the top three reservations get in early enough to obtain reservations that begin with 100xxxxx? They must have a secret code, maybe they can get us early access to th B&P?

TitusTerrebonne

Badlands
First Name
Titus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xD and a Mazda Tribute
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

List updated 8/31/20.

I was able to convert the Bronco Reservation Tracking List on this site to Excel and place the numbers in sequential order. If you don't see your name you can always compare your number to the list. See the PDF attached. Have fun y'all.

And if you're not on the reservation tracking list yet, submit your reservation here: Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Here's the reservation list in sequential order (PDF) as of 8/31/20:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...rs-list-sequential-as-of-august-31-pdf.31089/
This is cool! It would be cool to see one broken down by model.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is an order to the madness, but only Ford knows. So far from what I can tell by what my dealer and Ford has told me is that the lower the number the earlier you will be allowed to order.
I'll be fine it seems regardless

350DGRZ

First Edition
First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It seems like this updated list left out my other 2 reservations.

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs