Sponsored

Custom vanity license plate for your Bronco?

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Submitted my application several days ago. No idea how long it takes to hear back. No way (that I know of) to look to see what is available so it's just submit your top choices and wait for a response.

Top 3 choices were:

• BRNCOMG -The first thing my 6-year old daughter said when I showed here the Bronco was "OMG... that is AMAZING!" She has been begging me to take the top off even though it's in the 30s and 40s. Ha!
  • ALL YETI - I figure every iteration of sasquatch or squatch one can think of is probably already taken here.
  • DADLNDS
Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Submitted my application several days ago. No idea how long it takes to hear back. No way (that I know of) to look to see what is available...
In the more advanced states - California and Idaho, at least - you can check availability online. It will then show you exactly what it will look like and you can reserve it directly and pay the fee on that web site.

Idaho won't let you reserve a plate before you have registered the vehicle, so I checked that what I wanted was available, then ordered the plate when I registered it, which was about an hour after finishing the purchase at the Ford Dealer. This is what the web site showed that it would look like, and the plate on the Bronco.

GfbNy8I.jpg

XShA26w.jpg

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like to do, if it’s not taken some version of outatime in homage to back to the future

BigBadBluBronc

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 1997 XJ Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I somehow got away with this in Illinois....

Now I'm trying to figure out something clever for my Bronco....

Ford Bronco Custom vanity license plate for your Bronco? XJAF.JPG

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Top 3 choices were:
  • BRNCOMG -The first thing my 6-year old daughter said when I showed here the Bronco was "OMG... that is AMAZING!" She has been begging me to take the top off even though it's in the 30s and 40s. Ha!
  • ALL YETI - I figure every iteration of sasquatch or squatch one can think of is probably already taken here.
  • DADLNDS
I think the first (BRNCOMG) and third (DADLNDS) options are the best. Very well done.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do like vanity plates and will have one on the Bronco if I am fortunately enough to buy one (presuming I do in fact love what I see). Anyone else already looking for suitable tags? I have about 20 so far in my brainstorming phase. I have enough possibilities that I will post a few and hope none that I really want get swiped here in my home State. Seven months a year I am topless and for about 6 I am both doorless and topless. I have multiple choices revolving around that theme too.

EX JPR
WLD HRS
NT A JP
WAYWARD with the alternate choice COWARD. Not sure what that tells the world about me.

Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the more advanced states - California and Idaho, at least - you can check availability online. It will then show you exactly what it will look like and you can reserve it directly and pay the fee on that web site.

Idaho won't let you reserve a plate before you have registered the vehicle, so I checked that what I wanted was available, then ordered the plate when I registered it, which was about an hour after finishing the purchase at the Ford Dealer. This is what the web site showed that it would look like, and the plate on the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Custom vanity license plate for your Bronco? IMG_9045

Ford Bronco Custom vanity license plate for your Bronco? IMG_9045
What does the vanity plate run you yearly?

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For my race red

78AAB019-AACA-417D-8812-640C4DC874A5.jpeg

falcon5962

Outer Banks