Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Almost!! The one I saw had the larger stripe with a thinner stripe on each side of the main. Any ideas for a contract stripe that would work with Eruption Green???
We have these other styles available as well.

Messages Image(3406256610).png
Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loving my retro stripes! Thanks so much for the quick shipping! I picked up my Bronco Friday and installed these Sunday.

Ford Bronco Customer Pics of our Retro Side Stripes installed!! Messages Image(3406256610)

Ford Bronco Customer Pics of our Retro Side Stripes installed!! Messages Image(3406256610)

This striping was a lot of work to put on. But it came out exactly the way I wanted. I love it.

Did y’all install yourself? I think I’ll probably get a black strip for my CO Badlands and didn’t know if I could do it or need to take it somewhere.

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did y’all install yourself? I think I’ll probably get a black strip for my CO Badlands and didn’t know if I could do it or need to take it somewhere.
You can do it. First time for me. Follow the directions exactly. Use tons of soapy water in spray bottle and you can move it around while applying.

The contour line in the body is a built-in guide.

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Messages Image(3406256610).png

Those are great @Ridergraphix !! These run North / South from hood towards windshield like the example you showed me? I didnt see them on the site. Sorry if I missed them. Any chance to mock up a Stripe Color that would work on the New Eruption Green Bronco coming out!? And Thank You for all the feedback!!

Sponsored

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, my dad and I installed mine. The directions are spot on and easy to follow. It took about 8 hours but it was worth it!

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have any real world pics of this option? If I ever get my carbonized grey I’m thinking “D” in flat, matte or satin black would be nice...
Ford Bronco Customer Pics of our Retro Side Stripes installed!! 8B773888-5FF9-468D-A79E-2B6D80EBBD48

Could add some stars to “C” and make it look like a flag?

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have any real world pics of this option? If I ever get my carbonized grey I’m thinking “D” in flat, matte or satin black would be nice...
Ford Bronco Customer Pics of our Retro Side Stripes installed!! 8B773888-5FF9-468D-A79E-2B6D80EBBD48

Could add some stars to “C” and make it look like a flag?
We do not have any pictures yet because we have not received any back from customers. If you want a specific style like C with added stars, we can do that as well.

Maineah

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We do not have any pictures yet because we have not received any back from customers. If you want a specific style like C with added stars, we can do that as well.
Sounds good...looking forward to seeing it from someone in the real world.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, my dad and I installed mine. The directions are spot on and easy to follow. It took about 8 hours but it was worth it!
I love that your dad this. That is a gift.

My dad passed away a few years ago, but this is something that I would have sought his advice on. And then I would have ignored it and screwed something up. I miss him.

The color combination of your rig and stripe is so good. I loved that color from the minute I saw it painted on one of those fuel cans. I had already ordered race red by then. But now when I see it with the white stripe, it is even better!

You mentioned other white accents. Keep us posted if you do more. I am waiting for a white hard top. It's gonna be a while. And I think I am going to pull the trigger on some Black Rhino White Solid wheels in the next day or two. I was pretty gung-ho to replace tires and wheels until I drove it. It rides so nice and does so well off-road, I'm now reluctant to start messing with it.

Sponsored

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love that your dad this. That is a gift.

My dad passed away a few years ago, but this is something that I would have sought his advice on. And then I would have ignored it and screwed something up. I miss him.

The color combination of your rig and stripe is so good. I loved that color from the minute I saw it painted on one of those fuel cans. I had already ordered race red by then. But now when I see it with the white stripe, it is even better!

You mentioned other white accents. Keep us posted if you do more. I am waiting for a white hard top. It's gonna be a while. And I think I am going to pull the trigger on some Black Rhino White Solid wheels in the next day or two. I was pretty gung-ho to replace tires and wheels until I drove it. It rides so nice and does so well off-road, I'm now reluctant to start messing with it.
I am sorry to hear about your dad. I will be a hot mess when my dad passes away. He has done so much for me, we remodeled my house, now we are working on the Bronco together both are things I will probably never let go of.

Thanks! I was actually torn between white and matte black and I am so please with the white stripe. I feel like it fits the island vibes of his name as well, experiment 626. I like the white with the race red too!

I want to add my bronco's name but I haven't decided where just yet. I will do that also in white and I'm leaning toward wheels with white accents, maybe powder coating my OBX wheels because I do really like those. I originally wanted a white hardtop, but I want to see that on a few rigs first before getting one, which I know will be forever. lol

Adoptwithme

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you done any Cactus Grey with White stripes? I would like to see pictures before deciding between ordering black/white.
Thank you

OP
OP
Ridergraphix

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you done any Cactus Grey with White stripes? I would like to see pictures before deciding between ordering black/white.
Thank you
2575530193.jpg

2575537813.jpg

2575536038.jpg