Sponsored

Customer Reviews: done business with us? Let us and others know!

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Word of mouth is everything. Everyone wants to know who to go to for graphics, wether it be a simple screen protector, a graphics kit, or something custom for you. We pride ourselves with quality work and customer service, ...how was your experience? how was the install? Shipping?
We realize we make mistakes, sh!t happens, and we can't please everyone, but we do our best. So if you had an bad experience, share that too. We grow from those mistakes!
Please use this thread to help us and others!
Greg ;)
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a few items from Underground Graphics installed. Before I ordered all my material I had a few questions so I had to call their office on two separate occasions. Both times the customer service was extremely helpful and polite. After my questions were answered I went with the Vintage Hockey Vinyl Stripe and had PPF added in various places. (Front hood, rocker panels, tailgate interior, 12" screen protector). This was all professionally installed. My installer said the cut lines were good but the panels and hood edge seemed a tad small. He also stated that he wished it was Avery Denison vinyl as opposed to 3M but that might've just been his personal preference. Overall I am very please with the way things turned out! The touchscreen is just as responsive and you can't even notice the PPF on it tbh. In fact I'd say the PPF screen protector is a better deterrent for finger prints than the original glass on the screen. I've gotten loads of compliments on the stripe as well. The only issue I've run into so far is that the rear door passenger side is developing bubbles. I took it back to my detailer who installed it and he wasn't sure why it was just the one piece. He attempted to resolve this issue and did but the bubbles reappeared later that day. I am not sure if this was installation error or if we received a bad piece of vinyl. Every other piece is flawless with the exception of this one which has produced around 8 separate air bubbles. I have reached out to UG to see what they advise we do. Overall though, great products and great customer service. Will certainly be ordering from them again.

Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! Bronco Hockey Graphic 1
Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! Bronco Hockey Graphic 2
Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! Bronco Hockey Graphic 3

Last edited:

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a few items from Underground Graphics installed. Before I ordered all my material I had a few questions so I had to call their office on two separate occasions. Both times the customer service was extremely helpful and polite. After my questions were answered I went with the Vintage Hockey Vinyl Stripe and had PPF added in various places. (Front hood, rocker panels, tailgate interior, 12" screen protector). This was all professionally installed. My installer said the cut lines were good but the panels and hood edge seemed a tad small. He also stated that he wished it was Avery Denison vinyl as opposed to 3M but that might've just been his personal preference. Overall I am very please with the way things turned out! The touchscreen is just as responsive and you can't even notice the PPF on it tbh. In fact I'd say the PPF screen protector is a better deterrent for finger prints than the original glass on the screen. I've gotten loads of compliments on the stripe as well. The only issue I've run into so far is that the rear door passenger side is developing bubbles. I took it back to my detailer who installed it and he wasn't sure why it was just the one piece. He attempted to resolve this issue and did but the bubbles reappeared later that day. I am not sure if this was installation error or if we received a bad piece of vinyl. Every other piece is flawless with the exception of this one which has produced around 8 separate air bubbles. I have reached out to UG to see what they advise we do. Overall though, great products and great customer service. Will certainly be ordering from them again.

Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! Bronco Hockey Graphic 3
Update: Greg and the team at @Underground Graphics reached out to me about the vinyl bubbles. It appears it might've been an error during installation. The instructions recommend a "dry" application but says a professional can install it "wet". After going over this with Greg, the vinyl type for this stripe really only should be installed dry in a cold weather climate such as Cleveland. Big shout out to Underground Graphics for their stellar customer support!

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
since you ask ;)

My cart is close to 1000$ in your shop, but sadly you don`t ship to Europe. I have asked two times and will of course stop stalking you - i just think its a shame, Gearshade and other vendors have been great shipping over sea.

Your Products look amazing - also your instructions, videos and communication is top notch.

Keep up the good work (y)

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
since you ask ;)

My cart is close to 1000$ in your shop, but sadly you don`t ship to Europe. I have asked two times and will of course stop stalking you - i just think its a shame, Gearshade and other vendors have been great shipping over sea.

Your Products look amazing - also your instructions, videos and communication is top notch.

Keep up the good work (y)
All of our shipping is currently done through the site which is run by Shopify. We were told they would be offering a simpler international shipping option early this year, but still waiting for the update. The costs for us to send overseas have been ridiculous, and with customs declarations and such, it's been extremely difficult when we have done it. ...which is unfortunately why we don't at this time. I wish I had betetr news, we're working on it!!

Can you email me direct the items you're looking at and i'll see what I can do. Maybe we can skip the Shopify way and see.

Greg ;)

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Emailed Underground Graphics with some custom questions and got a email response from Greg next day. He had a customer that that had wanted the exact same custom graphic I was asking for and he happened and to be in the middle of the install. He sent me pictures of the bronco after the install which helped make up my mind that it was what I was looking for. Placed my order and it was cut and shipped a day later and delivered in 3 days. Have installed yet, but kudos for good communication, quick production and fast delivery.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered/received/installed the 12" screen protector! Smooth transaction and install. Thanks!

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canada shipping is up and running in Beta testing, ...if you have any problems, call or email us!

Greg ;)

Sponsored

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally got the hockey stripes and hood bump installed today. It wasn't too bad, the vinyl is great to work with. Only tedious time I had was around the gas cap door, but it turned out great. Thanks Greg, great products!!
Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! 20220308_154039

Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! 20220308_154105

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Greg is the BOMB.com!!!

I reached out to UnderGround Graphics via email with a couple questions.
To my surprise Greg called me!
I told him what I had and the look I was going for. We went over styles and then I asked if it was as easy to do as it looks on the video. Dry Install? Yikes!

I received my decals w/in 2 days.
The quality of this stuff is AMAZING and so easy to work with!
Rewatched the installation video over morning coffee, then got to it!

I heeded Greg's advice, lots of masking tape pieces, protected space and patience.
2 hours and I am Over the Moon HAPPY!
20220512_131813.jpg
20220512_131538.jpg
20220512_133219.jpg
20220512_133839.jpg

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my kit installed today and absolutely love it except for one issue I just emailed about it. My passenger side rear quarter stripe was cut slightly crooked and had to be set unevenly on body lines to be straight on body panel. I've sent an email to Greg and waiting for a response. Besides that one issue the stripe is amazing.
Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! IMG_20220727_161638
Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! IMG_20220727_161617
Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! IMG_20220727_161607

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my kit installed today and absolutely love it except for one issue I just emailed about it. My passenger side rear quarter stripe was cut slightly crooked and had to be set unevenly on body lines to be straight on body panel. I've sent an email to Greg and waiting for a response. Besides that one issue the stripe is amazing.
Ford Bronco Customer Reviews:  done business with us?  Let us and others know! IMG_20220727_161607
Appeciate the review, but not the blame for the incorrect installation. I understand the rear sections are the hardest because you lose the center tab for the crear to follow. You have to measure, measuyre and measure again. We suggest adding a tape line to ensure it follows the crease on the rear sections. Also, lay each section and then stand at rear and look doen the stripe, you will see any uneveness. I assure you, these kits are computer cut for accuracy, and each kit checked before being sent out. I emailed you back on details for replacement, i'd recommend checking the other sections, so if we need to add a couple more for no additional charge, we can. Sorry to see the error, but happy to help you get it corrected.

Greg ;)
Sponsored