Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

White looks good with some colors but waiting to see if they come out with color matched tops at some point.
Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you lose the metallic in the paint, and fancy wheels, looks like a company fleet truck... The driver is employed, a chick magnet! : )

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope
Not my jam
Just no
Same! I'm into retro! I'm just not into the white top for my vehicle! I'll stick with the MIC! I think for it all to mesh the white top needs the white or chrome steelies. Fender deletes no doubt!!

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that's a horrible rendering, which is why it is so jarring. It would look much better if it were accurate.
It's golden hour in those photos...the top wouldn't look like someone painted white-out on your screen.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IDK, for me the whole rig is retro enough already without the "classic" colors and white tops. But hey you are the one paying for it and driving it, so don't pay too much attention to us naysayers!

pjstans

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great but then again I think they all look better with a white top. I've said it before but just amazing Ford didn't at least make it an option right out of the gate.
Agree. Does anyone really know why black and white tops (either MIC or painted) can't be done by Ford? I mean they can pretty much paint anything right?..or do these tops come from a 3rd party? I think they should bite the bullet here and make it happen - offer grey, black, white either MIC or painted

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Wanted to see how the recently spotted CO Badlands Bronco would look with a white roof.

I'm starting to think this is the build I like the best.
It has good proportions, and should meet all my needs: Manual transmission, Lux package, signature lighting, etc.

Picking out a color has been very difficult (Narrowed down to CG & CO).
I like the fact that the CO will stand out amongst more common colored vehicles on the roads.
The white roof is the icing on the cake IMO.

Really considered the Sasquatch package, but am concerned about what others have said about snow and rain with the 35s.
Plus I do not really care for the Sasquatch rims with the bright rim.

Anyway, I think the white roof ties in nice with CO. Let me know what you think.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Badlands with White Top (Render) 3743CB56-39EE-4355-99EB-1871CF53FA5E
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Badlands with White Top (Render) 3743CB56-39EE-4355-99EB-1871CF53FA5E
Well, that looks ridiculously horrendous.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Quality of the work done: Looks fine to me, were people expecting you to dump many hours into mocking something up to get a feeling for how something looked?????

Bonus points: You wanted to see how something looked so you did it yourself without asking others!

As for the look: While I don't think the white roof goes with the CO as a stand-alone option, painting the grill (for which there are sure to be MANY aftermarket items and apparently its all one piece so you could do the work in an afternoon) would go a long way in making it look more cohesive. If you were getting base or black diamond, then painting the steelies white would also be awesome in tying together the look you're going for.

It's your vehicle and if that looks good to you then go for it! It certainly doesn't look "bad".... Like Iconic or Carbonized would look with a white roof.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ah crap Ford brain washed you! lol;)

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Wanted to see how the recently spotted CO Badlands Bronco would look with a white roof.

I'm starting to think this is the build I like the best.
It has good proportions, and should meet all my needs: Manual transmission, Lux package, signature lighting, etc.

Picking out a color has been very difficult (Narrowed down to CG & CO).
I like the fact that the CO will stand out amongst more common colored vehicles on the roads.
The white roof is the icing on the cake IMO.

Really considered the Sasquatch package, but am concerned about what others have said about snow and rain with the 35s.
Plus I do not really care for the Sasquatch rims with the bright rim.

Anyway, I think the white roof ties in nice with CO. Let me know what you think.

I really like your photoshop Bronco. By coincidence I had my brother do a sloppy 2 minute computer mock-up of a 2dr BD with A51 and white top. This was just for me to get an idea of how it looks so take it easy on my brother!

B389F238-C2FB-4085-9D57-0B950179EF0F.jpeg

Chanman3123

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I dont think you can do Manual with Lux. Once you go Mid Package your forced into 2.3L Auto and you have Mid to build up High, then Lux. Unless, B&P is wrong; I want confirmation on this because I want BD with Mid, manual
Sponsored