buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are Cyber Orange Broncos really that rare? I feel like I see a lot of them. Eruption Green is a great color too!
They will be now. Ford discontinued Cyber Orange about a week ago!
Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late posting (took delivery 9/15/22) but I'm in love, especially with the CO color. Took the doors off and top down the very next morning, and while the wind noise is worse than a wrangler, the driving experience overall is so much better.

My buddy with a Wrangler JLU stopped by to test drive the Bronco and immediately sounded like a kid at Six Flags when we sailed across a series of high speed humps on an isolated back road here in Texas.

Has anyone thought about blacking out their roll bar? The first Bronco press release images featured that notorious Cyber Orange 2Dr with saddle leather interior and, noticeably, a matte black roll bar that looked pretty sweet alongside the Cyber Orange body.

PXL_20220918_174522793.MP.jpg

PXL_20220916_193430355.MP (1).jpg

PXL_20220916_190213313.jpg

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone thought about blacking out their roll bar? The first Bronco press release images featured that notorious Cyber Orange 2Dr with saddle leather interior and, noticeably, a matte black roll bar that looked pretty sweet alongside the Cyber Orange body.
Yes. This will be one of the first things I’ll do. I plan to use a Plasti-Dip product and see how long that lasts. If I like it, I’ll strip it and go with a bedliner spray material.

I'll add that the pre-production bronco you're referencing actually had some sort of plastic covering on the roll bar and was not painted. I doubt we'll ever see this product from Ford but we can dream:

2021-2-door-cyber-orange-lifted-37s-124-jpg.jpg

2021-2-door-cyber-orange-lifted-37s-119-jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You could always get a JTops bimini top for it. Those things cover up so much of the roll bar, it may as well be black… 🤪

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just hoping they push through as many COs as possible before they go extinct. The % of AMB in the last few weeks of '21 was amazing for those of us with that color. Hope it works for CO the same...

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up deciding to do a complete wrap in PPF. I didn't even know about this stuff a few weeks ago. Mostly concerned with "desert pinstripes" as we call them, brush scratches from off road trails. However, the protection from rock chips, UV, bird crap, and other things made it seem like a good idea. Only part we didn't do is the rear tailgate. It's amazing how shiny the stuff is, like a permanent wax job. In the pics it's a week old and dusty, it can't be washed for two weeks after install. Everything not covered with the PPF got ceramic coated, including the top.

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club AAAF9C6A-B1BD-4CB3-9064-C12E70863FCC
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club AAAF9C6A-B1BD-4CB3-9064-C12E70863FCC
looks amazing. by the how much did PPF and ceramic cost?

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks amazing. by the how much did PPF and ceramic cost?
Total was $2350. This is Ceramic pro Kavaca PPF and Ceramic Pro coating. The headlights also got PPF and all the glass got ceramic coat.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw my first cyber orange 2 door. Confirms my color choice. Car dealer said the person drove it 300 miles then traded it in! Said they didn’t like it! 64k too much for my blood.

Can’t wait till mine is built next month!

3261275E-16BC-4C67-B421-5147CD0328BE.jpeg
Sponsored