Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone here who hasn't received their CO Bronco worried that the color is being dropped for 2023?

I ordered a 2 door in Feb and am worried that's going to be pushed for next year, rumors circling that CO won't be available.

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone here who hasn't received their CO Bronco worried that the color is being dropped for 2023?

I ordered a 2 door in Feb and am worried that's going to be pushed for next year, rumors circling that CO won't be available.
I'm in the same boat with you.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I’d be nervous if I were in your position. ☹

There were rumors last year that CO wouldn’t be continued for ‘22, and as we waited for a production date we thought we might not make the cut. Cyber Orange was literally the thing that drew my wife away from another Explorer and toward the Bronco. Fortunately, we got one of the very last of the ‘21’s and all was well.

This year’s rumor seems a lot more legit, so if you guys get pushed to a ‘23 without CO, I really feel for you!

Might I suggest Velocity Blue as an alternative? That’s my personal favorite if I were ordering a Bronco just for myself, and I have to tell you, VB always catches my eye when I see one… 💁🏻‍♂️ (And HPR is pretty sweet, too…)

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d be nervous if I were in your position. ☹

There were rumors last year that CO wouldn’t be continued for ‘22, and as we waited for a production date we thought we might not make the cut. Cyber Orange was literally the thing that drew my wife away from another Explorer and toward the Bronco. Fortunately, we got one of the very last of the ‘21’s and all was well.

This year’s rumor seems a lot more legit, so if you guys get pushed to a ‘23 without CO, I really feel for you!

Might I suggest Velocity Blue as an alternative? That’s my personal favorite if I were ordering a Bronco just for myself, and I have to tell you, VB always catches my eye when I see one… 💁🏻‍♂️ (And HPR is pretty sweet, too…)
Yeah I’m definitely scared, CO is the most fun color available for a comparatively tame color pallet from Ford.
Velocity Blue and Eruption Green are my current backup colors, not sure what I’m leaning towards for my 2 door build.

Sponsored

XUOHTX

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My plan was never to get a CO. I just kind of fell into it. The plan was to order exactly what I want and drive this one in the meantime. Now, I can't imagine not having CO and I don't know what I'm going do to come Aug 15th. Maybe Robin's Egg if it's available on all trims?

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I am in the exact same boat. We have even sent tweets to Jim Farley and Mike Levine (it may not do much good but it made us feel better :D). It was the first color I ever test drove and I would have bought that Bronco had it not had a 20K markup on it. We've since bought various paraphernalia with the Cyber Orange Bronco on it (I even posted a Traxxas Cyber Orange RC Bronco on this thread that my wife surprised me with right when I ordered). Given that the Maverick, Bronco Sport, and others seem to still have Cyber Orange color available in 23, it seems almost unbelievable to me that they would take it away from the Bronco. What color other than Cyber Orange could better suit the Badlands Orange accented interior???

And I don't think Yellowstone is going to look anywhere near as good.

My plan was never to get a CO. I just kind of fell into it. The plan was to order exactly what I want and drive this one in the meantime. Now, I can't imagine not having CO and I don't know what I'm going do to come Aug 15th. Maybe Robin's Egg if it's available on all trims?
That was sort of what happened to us. I have had 3 black mustangs in the past and a red truck. Never liked "yellow" on a vehicle. Once I test drove the Cyber Orange Badlands...for us now, I can not picture our Bronco in another color...

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Even if Yellowstone becomes available (which I don't think it will, unless it's on a Heritage Edition), from the samples people have posted it just looks to me like Caterpillar Yellow, and belongs on bulldozers, not Broncos. I hope I'm wrong...

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even if Yellowstone becomes available (which I don't think it will, unless it's on a Heritage Edition), from the samples people have posted it just looks to me like Caterpillar Yellow, and belongs on bulldozers, not Broncos. I hope I'm wrong...
Absolutely agree. I do not wish to knock a color before I have seen it either, but it's really hard to imagine that flat yellow Bronco looking good to me...even if it is a heritage color. :D

Last edited:

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would settle for Yellowstone since I’m from Wyoming.

Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would settle for Yellowstone since I’m from Wyoming.
Here's hoping you get exactly what you ordered and you will not have to settle! :D

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would love a update from ford on if Cyber orange will carryover to 2023 especially for those that have had reservations for quite some time

striumph1500

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Shaker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also in the same boat, ordered back in Dec ‘21 for a CO, 2-door Badlands. If this color is discontinued for ‘23, I will cancel and find a used one somewhere.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the exact same boat. We have even sent tweets to Jim Farley and Mike Levine (it may not do much good but it made us feel better :D). It was the first color I ever test drove and I would have bought that Bronco had it not had a 20K markup on it. We've since bought various paraphernalia with the Cyber Orange Bronco on it (I even posted a Traxxas Cyber Orange RC Bronco on this thread that my wife surprised me with right when I ordered). Given that the Maverick, Bronco Sport, and others seem to still have Cyber Orange color available in 23, it seems almost unbelievable to me that they would take it away from the Bronco. What color other than Cyber Orange could better suit the Badlands Orange accented interior???

That was sort of what happened to us. I have had 3 black mustangs in the past and a red truck. Never liked "yellow" on a vehicle. Once I test drove the Cyber Orange Badlands...for us now, I can not picture our Bronco in another color...
I’ll raise you one more… Cyber Orange 2-Door Badlands, because you get the color accent on the interior of the door!
Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club 3B557E81-9881-4776-9CDE-6AB41F9307ED

Last edited: