Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy, with the rumors swirling that CO may get the axe for 23. What color would you all get? I would get Yellowstone but don’t want to switch my Badlands order to a Big Bend Heritage. Also sounds like Yellowstone won’t be offered on the regular non heritage models.

No way in hell do I stand a chance on the limited 1966 Heritage that is based on the badlands.

Eruption Green seems as popular as Cactus Grey/Area 51 so not sure I want that. Azure Grey is well okay, not sure I want any of the reds. Black is a safe choice but pain to clean and scratches easy. Silver alright. Blue, eh everyone has blue.

Seems we are only left with grey, white, green, red, blue, and black for standard trims.
Sponsored

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like yellowstone, also really like eruption green. The car doesn't look at good in black, IMO.

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy, with the rumors swirling that CO may get the axe for 23. What color would you all get? I would get Yellowstone but don’t want to switch my Badlands order to a Big Bend Heritage. Also sounds like Yellowstone won’t be offered on the regular non heritage models.

No way in hell do I stand a chance on the limited 1966 Heritage that is based on the badlands.

Eruption Green seems as popular as Cactus Grey/Area 51 so not sure I want that. Azure Grey is well okay, not sure I want any of the reds. Black is a safe choice but pain to clean and scratches easy. Silver alright. Blue, eh everyone has blue.

Seems we are only left with grey, white, green, red, blue, and black for standard trims.
It’s a great question. We are in the same position having a Badlands on order. I have my heart set on Cyber Orange and do not care for Yellowstone (way too flat bright yellow for me). We have called support every day just to check in and to let them know we are hoping to get built since we want our color and just to give feedback (but we try to be as kind as we can). 😀

I guess Antimatter Blue…but we really wanted a bright color and there are not that many options. If I end up with AMB, can’t say I would be overly thrilled, but it is not a bad color. I would hate to be underwhelmed compared to what we ordered on a $50k plus vehicle.

I like yellowstone, also really like eruption green. The car doesn't look at good in black, IMO.
I completely agree with you on Black. Someone here said the Bronco has great lines and that the contours are somewhat hidden on the darker colors, which I think is true. I like Black (last 3 cars were black) but it’s not for me on the Bronco.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a great question. We are in the same position having a Badlands on order. I have my heart set on Cyber Orange and do not care for Yellowstone (way too flat bright yellow for me). We have called support every day just to check in and to let them know we are hoping to get built since we want our color and just to give feedback (but we try to be as kind as we can). 😀

I guess Antimatter Blue…but we really wanted a bright color and there are not that many options. If I end up with AMB, can’t say I would be overly thrilled, but it is not a bad color. I would hate to be underwhelmed compared to what we ordered on a $50k plus vehicle.

I completely agree with you on Black. Someone here said the Bronco has great lines and that the contours are somewhat hidden on the darker colors, which I think is true. I like Black (last 3 cars were black) but it’s not for me on the Bronco.
My neighbor has an anti matter blue truck. It’s a nice but almost black for me depending on the sun and clouds overhead. He also can’t seem to keep the truck clean from spots and has a scratch or two that really stand out. Looks horrendous when dirty. Cyber Orange I think would look great with dirt on it.

Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My neighbor has an anti matter blue truck. It’s a nice but almost black for me depending on the sun and clouds overhead. He also can’t seem to keep the truck clean from spots and has a scratch or two that really stand out. Looks horrendous when dirty. Cyber Orange I think would look great with dirt on it.
That is really good to know. Thanks for relaying that. I am so afraid I am going to end up getting a color I do not want just to sell it and get back in line again for my @Ford Motor Company Cyber Orange Badlands. But I have little to complain about compared to most folks who have waited longer than me. 😀

Denoah

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like most of you about the CO, been waiting 15 months now, 2 door so I will have the color on the inside door panel and it would match the trim on the interior....now I may not have that option?
Really bummed but hoping these color rumors are just rumors and not true...can't believe ford would omit this color with the Badlands having all trim in CO but not offer it for the exterior after 2 years? bah

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Such awesome news!!! Time for the fun adventures.
It is very exciting. It has missed all my adventures though. My 75th, my grand kids visiting from the West and my daughter here from Australia. Summer is over...

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One nice thing about CO is that you can’t tell nearly as much when the trees start dumping pollen in the spring 😅
Sponsored