Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you're going to half to retrofit a 1st row bench seat or 3rd row! looks great.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has over 200 orders converted, 2 were for CO... It's a one year and done color for sure, and I think folks are going to regret it later...

Especially when folks get scratches on the Area 51 and Cactus Grey and try to blend that matte style color, just doesn't cover up as well.
How do you think the CO color will be if you need touch ups or larger repaint? I just drove a CO 4DR, MT and happy with my order CO, 2DR, MT but wonder about color match.

Cyskers

First Edition
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxima
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How do you think the CO color will be if you need touch ups or larger repaint? I just drove a CO 4DR, MT and happy with my order CO, 2DR, MT but wonder about color match.

The concern on the color match for the matte colors came from one of the dealers. He's steered his wife away from it, you can blend the metallics better than the flat colors. I don't know personally on it, but I will say most vehicle are metallic and not matte finished on the road today.

Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the metallic colors touch ups usually need repainting and blending to the neighboring panels to look best. All depends on the skill of the painter in tweaking the tint of the pain they get. On one of our cars, there was a tint code in the VIN, that we used when painting up some new fenders. We did not blend, and the match was 95+ percent.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine's building on Friday, but saw a Ranger yesterday and gave me pause. I do NOT like it on the Ranger. At all. Glad I've got a black top....

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine's building on Friday, but saw a Ranger yesterday and gave me pause. I do NOT like it on the Ranger. At all. Glad I've got a black top....
I am with you there. I hate the color on a Ranger. But on a Bronco it's money. Get's a LOT of comments out on the road too!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am with you there. I hate the color on a Ranger. But on a Bronco it's money. Get's a LOT of comments out on the road too!
Thanks for reassurance!

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally got it home. Black Diamond non-sasquatch

Ford Bronco CYBER ORANGE Bronco Club A8B9193E-B786-41B3-9A78-BD7C9B692738

Couple of issues, rear bumper was damaged in transport ( small scratch ) and the Hard top has some really rough edges, looks like they cut it out of the mold with a hacksaw, dealership is getting replacement parts for both ( can only imagine how long it will take to get replacement MIC so not holding my breath ) but they finally released it to me today.

Pictures do not do the paint justice, especially when the sun is hitting it and the flakes are shining.

Storm blew in right after parking and getting that picture so moved it to garage and will get some more pics once the suns back out.

Can you post more pictures of your new Bronco. I am considering this exact color and build and haven't seen any others posted. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored