Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I seriously hate those fenders.
I am slowly coming to terms with them. To me it is the rear part of the rears that ruin the ā€œBronco linesā€ and go for some designerā€™s idea of what a ā€œRaptor desert racerā€ should be. If those rear had the same sloped rear profile of the fronts it would be more of a ā€œBronco lineā€.

I guess those are the overpriced $1700 cast aluminum beadlock ready wheels. (Go forged or stay standard!)

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

edit: I appreciate what it is and itā€™s capability but they lookā€¦ not good. I hope theyā€™re not the finished product
Same. :sick:

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You will never see another Cyber Orange Bronco Raptor because no one in their right mind is going to order one and pay an extra $595 for yellow when they can have Code Orange for free.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Bronco Raptor Spotted for first time 42BA1475-E710-4C51-9D2A-72E161C64140

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You will never see another Cyber Orange Bronco Raptor because no one in their right mind is going to order one and pay an extra $595 for yellow when they can have Code Orange for free.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Bronco Raptor Spotted for first time Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 12.12.24 PM
My thoughts exactly. my 2dr Wildtrak i had this as my color and its an awesome color in person and overall but id rather save the 595 and get the code re.....orange for free like you state.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Bronco Raptor Spotted for first time Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 12.12.24 PM
Then Iā€™ll have a rare bird! šŸ˜‰

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didnā€™t notice how ugly the tailights were before? Did Tthey put the blis on the outside of the light? Strange I also understand what itā€™s supposed to be but man they need to redesign the 1/4 panels and fender flares Iā€™m sure they can do better. I think if the fenders and quarter panels came out 2-3ā€ then have the flares it may look better. To get rid of the upsweep in the flare itself.

Last edited:

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Then Iā€™ll have a rare bird! šŸ˜‰
I can absolutely appreciate that! Iā€™m having second thoughts myself about Code Orange mainly because thatā€™s what everyone is going to do. I loved A51 until everyone else did lol.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can absolutely appreciate that! Iā€™m having second thoughts myself about Code Orange mainly because thatā€™s what everyone is going to do. I loved A51 until everyone else did lol.
I do think the ā€œorangeā€ and the ā€œunique-to-Raptorā€ crowds are going to go for Code Orange (complete with seatbelts), but there is also a ā€œyellowā€ crowd (like me) who will pay for the CO. The good news is both are available.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

edit: I appreciate what it is and itā€™s capability but they lookā€¦ not good. I hope theyā€™re not the finished product
I think for a lot of us, the Braptor will only look good in person. Those flares are killing me too.
Sponsored