First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yes they are removable BUT after about 2 mins you will put them right back on when you trash the side of $75K Warthog.

And It is obvious by the comments at Bronco6g that it is all about form at the expense of functionality.

Do we know if the flares are removable? I can't imagine they are with the rear door molding (unless you remove the doors too). That may be the best look for the Raptor, fender flare deletes and doorless.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I seriously hate those fenders.

edit: I appreciate what it is and it’s capability but they look… not good. I hope they’re not the finished product
They're so bad. They look much better if they're painted to match the body, but yeah they're just.....not good in black.

ldcobb2

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cencalbroncos.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes they are removable BUT after about 2 mins you will put them right back on when you trash the side of $75 Warthog.

And It is obvious by the comments at Bronco6g that it is all about form at the expense of functionality.
good point. If I have the doors and flares off I’ll have to wear a suit of armor while I’m driving.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, I just can’t get on board with it. It crossed some line somewhere, even if I can’t quite articulate where.
I would go tan Everglades over any Raptor, even though my eyes roll out of my head every time I see a snorkel.
And both just simply have 2 many doors…

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nope, I just can’t get on board with it. It crossed some line somewhere, even if I can’t quite articulate where.
I would go tan Everglades over any Raptor, even though my eyes roll out of my head every time I see a snorkel.
And both just simply have 2 many doors…
I think if you’re honest, you’ll find that the part where the Warthog “crossed the line” was when you didn’t get selected for one.

Whatever makes you feel better tho.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think if you’re honest, you’ll find that the part where the Warthog “crossed the line” was when you didn’t get selected for one.

To be honest, when I got selected it did start looking a lot better

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jack-O-Lantern is the first thought that popped into my head

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Haha, that’s certainly possible. I’m also not looking to pay 70k, and I am completely opposed to 4 doors. I SAY I would stay with my 2 door BL, but I take your point lol.
And if people don’t like it, that’s ok too…

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks better here
0029CD76-BADB-43E3-8F20-71A2A7914BD1.jpeg
I believe the idea is to give people who want mud flaps a design that looks integrated....and for those who don't want them - just take them off. The Raptor is going to look tons better with just a singular flare.

We're all going to lust after every Raptor we see; and the flares are the major differentiator from the peasant versions (like mine).

horhay25

Raptor
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
..some aftermarket company will come out with some better lookers..and they will FLY off the shelves..

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am keeping all the OEM equipment just like it is. What is funny to me is I remember 2019,2020 when everyone was saying "oh my god Navy Pier interior is fugly" and the "Lightning Blue Metallic is not going to look good".."I would never pay that much".yadda yadda blah blah blah...Turned out to be the best vehicle I ever owned. I am sure I will love this one as much. Opinions are like buttholes. We are basically judging art. Very subjective..but I am sure going to love my Raptor with the "big ugly fenders" that will protect my paint my 37" tires with 13-14" ground clearance and my 426 HP also my incredible suspension and reinforced frame, upgraded axles and driveline..the seats are dope...can not wait!!!

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am keeping all the OEM equipment just like it is. What is funny to me is I remember 2019,2020 when everyone was saying "oh my god Navy Pier interior is fugly" and the "Lightning Blue Metallic is not going to look good".."I would never pay that much".yadda yadda blah blah blah...Turned out to be the best vehicle I ever owned. I am sure I will love this one as much. Opinions are like buttholes. We are basically judging art. Very subjective..but I am sure going to love my Raptor with the "big ugly fenders" that will protect my paint my 37" tires with 13-14" ground clearance and my 426 HP also my incredible suspension and reinforced frame, upgraded axles and driveline..the seats are dope...can not wait!!!
Woah Woah. When did Ford release power numbers???