Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wait, what, why is there a BMW in that parking lot?
When I was in grade school my dad brought home a lot of the competitors cars to evaluate. I got dropped off many days in different cars. It was cool as a kid to get a ride in a Corvette one day and Cadillac the next and so on. Fun times; I would walk to school if my dad didn't have a test vehicle. lol
Sponsored

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I look at them side by side and think it’s bonkers to buy a bronco sport. Starting at 32k you get the badlands sport sure it looks nice and has some capability but at 36k you can get the 2Door bronco black Diamond. If you spend 4K more you can open the door to more adventure, capability, and overall fun.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

looking at the pictures the 2dr bronco doesn't look much longer than the sport,after seeing a sport in person i'm glad i ordered a 4dr.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The fact that this 2 door is almost the same size as a 4-door SUV has me happy about my plan to get the 2-door and not worry about space.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I look at them side by side and think it’s bonkers to buy a bronco sport. Starting at 32k you get the badlands sport sure it looks nice and has some capability but at 36k you can get the 2Door bronco black Diamond. If you spend 4K more you can open the door to more adventure, capability, and overall fun.
Totally different use cases. My aunt for example is a perfect Bronco Sport owner. She was complaining about how tall her 4Runner is and how she can’t get stuff off the roof rack. Bronco sport would be perfect for her and similar people.

looking at the pictures the 2dr bronco doesn't look much longer than the sport,after seeing a sport in person i'm glad i ordered a 4dr.
The 2 door Bronco is similar in size to the sport. In person it feels a lot bigger, since it’s shorter in length but WAY taller and it seems wider too. The sport is definitely smaller than I thought it was gonna be. I’d call it cute.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
The two door is a little smaller.
Weird, it appears that way, but NO!

L/W/H (inches)
2-Door: 174/76/72
Sport: 173/74/70

The 2-door is bigger in every dimension. NOTE: there are variances by trim... I listed the base v. base.

The fact that this 2 door is almost the same size as a 4-door SUV has me happy about my plan to get the 2-door and not worry about space.
The 2 door Bronco is similar in size to the sport. In person it feels a lot bigger, since it’s shorter in length but WAY taller and it seems wider too. The sport is definitely smaller than I thought it was gonna be. I’d call it cute.
Actually, the 2-door is still slightly bigger. 2 inches taller. 2 inches wider and 1 in LONGER, believe it or not.

Last edited:

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Totally different use cases. My aunt for example is a perfect Bronco Sport owner. She was complaining about how tall her 4Runner is and how she can’t get stuff off the roof rack. Bronco sport would be perfect for her and similar people.

I can definitely understand that I’m just say how the advertisements have shown mainly a younger demographic i don’t see what the appeal to it would be for them.

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only reason they are staunchly sticking with how good the gray MIC hard top looks is because of the supply chain issues, which they kept hush hush for a while....otherwise they would change or at least offer other options...i mean it's silly and that explains it....for a vehicle where they tout hundreds of options and that everything is "soooooooo" modular to only have one hard top option there had to be another explanation and the supply chain problem is it.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is the perfect example how the Carbonized Grey top works on the Sport but doesn't work on the Bronco IMO.
Interesting. I was looking at the pics and thinking "Thankfully the top isn't solid black, it really tricks the eyes into reducing the visual 'weight' from the top of the vehicle and looks more complete holistically."

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ol' #97 works its way into another photo shoot.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting. I was looking at the pics and thinking "Thankfully the top isn't solid black, it really tricks the eyes into reducing the visual 'weight' from the top of the vehicle and looks more complete holistically."
The gray top is the catalyst to help me get up the list and get my Bronco sooner. Since it does not bug me as much as it bugs others, I think I might get my Bronco in the "1st batch" that are for sale.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weird, it appears that way, but NO!

L/W/H (inches)
2-Door: 174/76/72
Sport: 173/74/70

The 2-door is bigger in every dimension. NOTE: there are variances by trim... I listed the base v. base.

Actually, the 2-door is still slightly bigger. 2 inches taller. 2 inches wider and 1 in LONGER, believe it or not.
Good catch. In person it felt like the 2 door was bigger but I thought it was just because of how tall it was, I hadn’t actually compared the specs.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd do the same, if they had a hybrid Bronco sport. The mpg right now is subpar if you ask me
That's my plan. A big boy Bronco now as a toy and a baby Bronco to replace my Escape in a few years.
Hybrid or tweek the Baby Bronco to get a bit more mpg. But that picture sure makes me think about getting a pair of siblings.?

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bgmort

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Remember that the big bronco dimensions include the spare tire, so the body of the 2DR is in fact shorter than the Sport by several inches.
Sponsored