AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I work at MAP and have a first edition reserved and just have to say that you will not be disappointed with cyber orange on your Bronco especially with the Sasquatch package. Had gone back and forth on colors for months and chose cactus grey when I ordered in February. I called my dealer today to change it to CO after seeing them come down the line back to back. I knew we built a few first Ed’s so at the end of my day I when down to the garage and checked out the finished product and I was lucky to get to see the CO and Area 51 1st Ed’s parked next to each other and I believe that CO is the best color on the Bronco. The metallic paint makes all the difference. Was happy to see that people were getting their build dates and that I wasn’t one of them today since it allowed me to change my color. We’ve all been waiting with anticipation and I promise it’s worth the wait!
Keep up the good work and keep building those Broncos! Thanks for your take on it. It is what it is for me at this point, I’m locked in. Will be a pricey mistake if I hate it, but I’ll have my bronco nonetheless.
Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd describe your Mustang (from the way the photos render on my PC) as "butterscotch" (don't take offense, none is intended) but that Bronco is still School Bus Yellow IMO. I'd love to see a REAL orange as an option but, for me, what Ford has right now doesn't work. From the available selection I've yet to see anything that has me switching from Velocity Blue but have to admit Race Red is pretty sharp, too. Color is a personal thing, of course - just like flavor, which is why Baskin-Robbins has 31 flavors.