Clubs

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Until i was in like 2nd grade, i thought orange was green and vice versa. Nobody corrected my dumb ass.
Colors are arbitrary, if you convinced everyone else those color names were switched then you would be right. None of us really know the color that is called red. All we know is that everyone points to a certain color and says red. For you it could be neon yellow, but you only know it as red. This particular societal type thing is really cool. Like who actually named Green and then got everyone else to use it for a color that is only what they saw and convinced everyone else to call whatever they saw also green.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want a Bronco that not only self-identifies as Grabber Blue....but I kinda think it looks Grabber Blue as well :)

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Colors are arbitrary, if you convinced everyone else those color names were switched then you would be right. None of us really know the color that is called red. All we know is that everyone points to a certain color and says red. For you it could be neon yellow, but you only know it as red. This particular societal type thing is really cool. Like who actually named Green and then got everyone else to use it for a color that is only what they saw and convinced everyone else to call whatever they saw also green.
Yeah we probably shouldnt even get started in anlysing the visible spectrum based on what animal or even sex you are. Stuff gets real complicated when you realize alot of bugs have hundreds of eyes.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used to to read the word "mature" like "nature."
I used to think words like Spaghetti and Rainbow were impossible to spell, also couldn't fathom DLC's, now I can't wait to install them xD

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cyber Orange from the Mach-E GT online configurator.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford Ford Cyber Orange Pearl

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cyber Orange from the Mach-E GT online configurator.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford Ford Cyber Orange Pearl
that's a no from me boss.

But anything other than race red is a no from me. So, take my opinions on color with a hefty grain of salt.