Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DEARBORN, Mich., June 10, 2020 – What’s in a color? When it comes to orange, one of the most popular colors for Ford Mustang, a lot.

Ford is introducing Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat for Mustang Mach-E GT – a bold, eye-catching premium exterior color designed by the company’s color and materials experts for those who want to turn heads twice.

“Mustang has always turned heads and Mustang Mach-E will be no exception.” said Dave Pericak, director, Ford Icons. “We can’t wait for Cyber Orange to hit the streets on Mustang Mach-E GT next year to fuel the passion of our orange Mustang fans.”
one thing that bothers me is how they "mustang has always turned head" it is like they don't want to say the, because they might get emotionally attached or something...
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gator orange or I buy a restomod instead.

rosstermyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K5 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
was hoping to see an orange more like this, but still happy there is an orange option at all!
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford IMG_0355.JPG

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lighting! Lighting! Lighting! Dont expect it to be this dark during the day and at night time it will look slightly different because you wont be driving around with a entire truck next to you blasting you with studio lighting.

Id have to go with the black top if I went with orange. Really hoping for a great Blue body with White top.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't hate it, but I'm not enamored by it. I would go with this color over Gray, White or Black, obviously - but I'm thinking Red might inch it out, depending on what it looks like in real life. CGI colors are impossible to capture the real-life likeness in my opinion.

Still hoping a Grabber Blue / definitive Green will be available.

Unless I missed it, is the Gray they mentioned so boring they didn't show a Mach-E render?

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cyber Orange is listed as one of the anticipated production colors for the 2021 Bronco and Ford has just announced it as an official color for the upcoming Mach-E EV, along with a color preview.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford 1967-ford-bronco

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford 1967-ford-bronco

Here's today's press release announcing Cyber Orange and Dark Matter Gray for the Mach-E:

What I see is that they had to put it against a black background to make it not look washed out and yellow.

Show me a photo in broad daylight, and light overcast. That's a much better setting to judge color in.

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Last edited by a moderator:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As a semi-serious fauxtographer...Orange can be tough to photograph. Not only do some cameras have a hard time with it...If you overexpose it just a little, the yellows take over.

Take this...Looks pretty yellowish.
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford mc1

But then...This is the actual color of the car.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Metallic color officially previewed by Ford oranges

And looking at that white car in the background, the image that makes that Bronco Sport look yellow has overexposed highlights.
Sponsored