Sponsored

Cyber Orange Metallic with white top ‘creamsicle’ Bronco?

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can’t be the only reservation holder who wants the cyber orange metallic color with a white modular top (on a 2 dr). This color combination probably sounds crazy to most but I have an early Bronco with these colors (chrome yellow = cyber orange without the tricolor) and I’d like my new Bronco to match.

If rumors are true that cyber orange is a MY21 exclusive offering, how would you go about getting this combination?

I am thinking that I will keep my ‘21 reservation but go with a black mod. top, hoping that this combination pushes me into a ‘22 delivery, at which point I can sub out the black mod. top with a white mod. top (fingers crossed).

Since I’m getting a 2 door, I can’t order it with just a soft top and hope to buy the white mod. top in 2022. I don’t want to pay for the carbonized gray MIC top just to have to put it on Ebay in 2022 -I doubt it would have much value because all the ‘21 two doors come with it. Unless ya’ll drop them too often during removal.

If cyber orange is retained into 2022 I will just delay my order and go into that model year... hoping they tell us the 2022 color lineup by Mar. 19th (in case anyone from Ford is listening).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it would be a nice combo, maybe with some polished aluminum wheels? Good luck to you!

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've heard others mention this combo so you're not alone. If I had it my way, I'd do a carbonized grey mod top with cyber orange. Would look a little more high end than MIC. I really like the color combo with the badlands grill. Beggers can't be choosers and all.

OP
OP
Seventyfouronthefloor

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think I mixed my terminology up, not enough coffee this morning! I said white MIC when I meant white mod...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t be the only reservation holder who wants the cyber orange metallic color with a white modular top (on a 2 dr). This color combination probably sounds crazy to most but I have an early Bronco with these colors (chrome yellow = cyber orange without the tricolor) and I’d like my new Bronco to match.

If rumors are true that cyber orange is a MY21 exclusive offering, how would you go about getting this combination?

I am thinking that I will keep my ‘21 reservation but go with a black mod. top, hoping that this combination pushes me into a ‘22 delivery, at which point I can sub out the black mod. top with a white mod. top (fingers crossed).

Since I’m getting a 2 door, I can’t order it with just a soft top and hope to buy the white mod. top in 2022. I don’t want to pay for the carbonized gray MIC top just to have to put it on Ebay in 2022 -I doubt it would have much value because all the ‘21 two doors come with it. Unless ya’ll drop them too often during removal.

If cyber orange is retained into 2022 I will just delay my order and go into that model year... hoping they tell us the 2022 color lineup by Mar. 19th (in case anyone from Ford is listening).
If that white on CO was my target then I would go CO with Black MOD top, hope that it pushes to MY22. And at reorder time hope for the White MOD top. If not, then just get the black MOD painted white. These machines, due to volume produced will most likely not be a collectors item.
Sponsored