Sponsored

Cyber Orange OBX Sighting/Impressions (no pics)

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've heard it looks like a flex. Is that true?
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmm, can you fit 35s on a flex?
Flexsquatch...
510002-1-2013-flex-ford-limited-hr-lowering-springs-xxr-555-matte-black.jpg

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
>talking smack about the Flex

Them's fighting words.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah the painted fender flares definitely soften the bronco's lines... more towards a general SUV. Thats one reason I plan on a black roof and black flares.

I will be a little jealous of the Flex's cargo capacity if I have to trade my Taco for the Bronc. Makes the Flex-squatch idea above somewhat tempting. ?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What OBX video???

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who winced a little at the cyber yellow obx in the video.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First of all, I want to apologize because I do not have any photos. I was driving and actually very surprised to see a Bronco. I was in Hartland Michigan on M59 near 23. It is likely that it is the same Bronco spotted yesterday and the one we have been seeing pictures of in the factory. I just wanted to give my impressions in a real world surprise sighting.

My first thoughts were, "Wow that is a weird color on that Flex. Why does that Flex look so funny? I wonder what color that is." Then I got closer and realized it was a Bronco and nearly peed my pants I was so excited. The Bronco was making a U-Turn on M59 so I saw a complete side view of it and got a good look at the color.

Cyber Orange is pretty wild. It did not look orange at all today, but instead completely gold. The paint looked like a yellow version of the color Saber that was on the 2019 Rangers. There was no direct sunlight when I saw this because it was extremely cloudy today. I would imagine this is how the color will appear most of the time here in Michigan.

The four door definitely looked like a Ford Flex from far away, but I think a lot of it had to do with the fact I wasn't expecting to see a Bronco. The different colored top and painted fender flares probably didn't help. I will say it was definitely higher off the ground than a Flex, and that was part of the reason I was so confused when I was looking at it. I have been planning on a two door from the beginning, but I am bummed out how much I thought the four door looked like a Flex.

The size of the Bronco surprised me. It was beefy for sure. The fact that I thought it was a Flex from far away should be some indication to its size. Not a deal breaker, but surprising even with everyone saying they are surprised with how big it is in person.

Overall, I thought it looked good. Cyber Orange is a great color unless you really want orange and at a glance the four door looks very similar to a Flex. I also want to add that I was never one of the people that thought it looked too much like a Flex in pictures, but I was surprised when I thought that in person.
I saw it on 96 by Latson Rd, just before you did.
Agree on the size takeaway, but that's about it...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not seeing it.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange OBX Sighting/Impressions (no pics) participation

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange OBX Sighting/Impressions (no pics) participation
Not even close... one looks like a perfectly good car to uber drunk idiots from a fleet wood Mac concert, the other looks like a bad ass go anywhere, run over a Sasquatch killer of a rig...

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now I can’t unsee it, I was on the “Edge” of abandoning an Outer Banks for a Wildtrak, this took all the “Flex” out of my decision making, Wildtrak it is!