Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
From sister-site Broncosportforum.com

New Bronco Sports have been spied, revealing what looks likely to be the Cyber Orange Pearl paint color - one of the colors listed as a 2021 Bronco paint color. ...

cyber-orange-pearl-bronco-sport-spied-nevada-3-jpg.jpg

Both vehicles are preproduction Bronco Sport, as seen here.
Unless a person is colorblind or something I can't imagine mistaking that for any kind of orange. That's yellow.

Advertisement

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
Unless a person is colorblind or something I can't imagine mistaking that for any kind of orange. That's yellow.
It looks mostly yellow to me, but pearl colors appear much different depending on lighting. Looking at the yellow lines, the car paint is way darker and the paint chip for Cyber Orange looks entirely different than the car does.

Villagevip

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bugatti
In Florida seems, 8 out 10 cars are white.....There is a compelling reason, as such ..So, I'll have to go with Oxford white....Will be a rebel, go with a silver hardtop...Looking forward to a tan, or brown interior..... Already, Counting my stacks! ... : )

Toccoa

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
In Florida seems, 8 out 10 cars are white.....There is a compelling reason, as such ..So, I'll have to go with Oxford white....Will be a rebel, go with a silver hardtop...Looking forward to a tan, or brown interior..... Already, Counting my stacks! ... : )
Just watch out for the cops. :D
1588558802792.jpeg

Mustang313

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Here is another shot. It looks like there were actually 3 prototypes there - maybe for all 3 trims/grilles? Too bad can't see from this pic.

ford-bronco-sport-parking-lot-jpg.158385.jpeg

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Overexposing an orange color, especially metallic ones, in an image will make it look yellow.

I hope that's what happened here.

I mean...I like yellow...But I want orange lol

tyrobronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150, 2018 Ford Fusion Energi, 2005 Ford 500
In a perfect world, aw heck, in a better world 3 of those grays would be replaced by yellow, green and a blue. Then we'd have a greater choice. Honestly, price and features will rule but hopefully can find what I want that isn't white (looks like a work-vehicle), black (always looks dirty and dings look terrible), or gray/silver (yawn, yet you can't sleep since it is one of the colors hardest to see on the road).

Obviously I'm in the minority based off of what colors I see everyone else driving around in...

Bronc-O

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST
In a perfect world, aw heck, in a better world 3 of those grays would be replaced by yellow, green and a blue. Then we'd have a greater choice. Honestly, price and features will rule but hopefully can find what I want that isn't white (looks like a work-vehicle), black (always looks dirty and dings look terrible), or gray/silver (yawn, yet you can't sleep since it is one of the colors hardest to see on the road).

Obviously I'm in the minority based off of what colors I see everyone else driving around in...
Those are the colors 80% of buyers choose.
https://www.motor1.com/news/383358/popular-colors-study-results/

Carolina Jim

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Black, White, & Grey are just vanilla for the masses...utilitarian vehicles...3-year & trade vehicles...fleet sales. If you research collector or classic colors - very different story.

evoaire

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
1588558802792.jpeg
Well it’s been a few decades, and I think we’ve all learned a few things since then. Like, that Ford oval is too small. Unless I’m missing something.

vintage

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
1588558802792.jpeg
Nice pic, what a blast from the past. If it doesn't fit you must acquit. On that note I'll take a hard pass on a White Bronco.

tyrobronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150, 2018 Ford Fusion Energi, 2005 Ford 500
Yep. A big part of why I don't want them. The other half being the reasons I mentioned.

There was an interesting Donut video on YouTube about the colors of cars. I don't know how accurate it is and I'm not interested in researching myself.

Don't get me wrong, I get why car makers use those colors so much - just like I get why they have to put "do not eat" on the silica gel packs I get when I buy shoes.

;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nickp Bronco versus the competition 50
Bronco II General Bronco Topics 3