Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My wife is not keen on CO. Then again she likes grays and silvers, and thinks A51 and EG are the best.

My take: if I had wanted a staid executive color, I would have purchased something urban. Much like my JK is Rescue Green (a fun green color), Cyber Orange is the fun color choice for me on the two door Bronco.

(Edit) also it is over there taunting me, playing in the sun in my home office window
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? BC40D777-0649-4541-B13C-4C7998AD13A8
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ooooh - I like the stripe! Did you get the hood decal as well?

Now you have me thinkingā€¦
I like the hood decal, yes I got it. I can see it while driving and I think this stripe kit makes the bronco just look more fun on CO. Perfect for me on the coast.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in the same boat until I saw that color in person, in the real world with run rays beaming on it. After that, I knew it was the right choice!

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just got back from the Off-Roadeo (DO THIS!), there was a couple in every color. The Cyber Orange and Race Red really stood out. We are getting Race Red. The others kind of blended into the background. The Black and the Carbonized Gray were very classy, the Rapid Red and Velocity Blue were too jewelry-like for our taste.

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Going down to finally order in an hour. Family and friends all tell me Iā€™m insane as a 6ā€™6 230 pound guy for wanting an orange Bronco but I keep coming back to the color over and over again. I just think itā€™s so damn cool. My wife is the only one in my corner on this color surprisingly. I know, itā€™s my truck so itā€™s what makes me happy that counts.

All that to say, is anyone who has owned a Cyber Orange Bronco for a bit now getting sick of or regrets picking that color after getting it in person?
My friend, I went through the same turmoilā€¦ big man in a Tonka colored COOL AS EVER Broncoā€¦. Then wondered day to day years down the road what my preference would be. The more reasonable side won out and I ordered Area 51.
Glad thereā€™s another big guy out there wrestling the same thing!

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going down to finally order in an hour. Family and friends all tell me Iā€™m insane as a 6ā€™6 230 pound guy for wanting an orange Bronco but I keep coming back to the color over and over again. I just think itā€™s so damn cool. My wife is the only one in my corner on this color surprisingly. I know, itā€™s my truck so itā€™s what makes me happy that counts.

All that to say, is anyone who has owned a Cyber Orange Bronco for a bit now getting sick of or regrets picking that color after getting it in person?

So, I just got back from Reordering my MY22 Bronco. First, I'm not 6'3' but I am 6' and 225 # and no longer a teenager! I started to rethink my Cyber Orange based on some of the comments about School Bus yellow and hearing that there was going to be a couple of new colors. Really like the new Red and Green!

But when it came time to Reorder, I just thought about what originally excited me about getting a new Bronco. I wanted to have a retro looking truck with all the modern trappings. I got heated seats and steering wheel, Lux Package, Cruise Control, upgraded stereo, and 12" LCD screen! Probably won't use a bunch of the stuff but what the heck!

I feel totally rejuvenated and excited to take delivery of my 2DR, Cyber Orange, 2.3l, ManSquash! I'm sitting at the computer imaging all the cool white detailing I can add to my Bronco.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? 1634146506591

Stay Strong!

JBMontclair

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco - 4 Door - BD - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No regrets on my CO.. Gotta get a better lit picture of mine for my avatar photo however. When I ordered I hoped I could be one of the early deliveries in the neighborhood and I guess miraculously i did. Keeps turning heads and haven't heard anyone say a bad word on it. But you will get noticed. Of course I am also a big guy and maybe they just know better. Get what you want - i still walk out my door first thing each morning and I am greeted by my Bronco sitting there all happy, glowing in the morning sunlight. I do think it can use some kind of stripe graphic down the side, but that is true for most of the colors.

Probably the only draw back is finding something to rhyme with Cyber Orange...

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope! Absolutely no regrets! This color is amazing in any sort of light and really stands out in the sea of black/grey/white on the road. I mean look at it
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? E9701CD1-E080-4645-BDB8-0A9674B43069

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? F5C73ACF-8A62-412A-AA24-866539D9C1F2

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? 81D8F8A9-B23E-49FD-A26C-F973A96DDE0F

Sponsored

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Colors don't have genders....
This! I find it so weird that people still think in terms of 'a guy cant have that colour' or viceversa. Get what you like man!!! And the fact they think your are too big a guy to have that colour totally blows my mind. So weird.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base

we have one as our mannequin and it is my favorite color, if it was available on the base i would have gotten it, rapid red will have to do....... that is of course if my truck ever gets here

OP
OP

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This! I find it so weird that people still think in terms of 'a guy cant have that colour' or viceversa. Get what you like man!!! And the fact they think your are too big a guy to have that colour totally blows my mind. So weird.
Everyone is used to my lifted dark grey F150 on black Fuels so when they here this is what Iā€™m trading up to itā€™s general confusion. It is what it is. I have to have ā€œintimidating colorsā€ and must play basketball since Iā€™m so tall šŸ˜‚

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Get the color YOU want. I changed my res from a base to Big Bend because I saw the Bronco in person at a dealer event in Cactus Gray and had to have it. After having it for two months it still puts a smile on my face ever time I see it. The fact that your wife is on board makes it a no-brainer too. Go for it!
Sponsored