Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no regrets what so ever, love the color and how it changes in different light and so far only compliments, not that I care what some stranger thinks, but it's nice nonetheless. It was the color that sold me on reveal night, I never even looked at the other colors. Go for it, others can buy their car in what ever they want. I wanted a fun color for my fun mobile :)
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 11.49.36 AM.png
Same here! It was my only color choice! I have been driving mine every day since July and I still love it.
Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 22 4dr BadSquatch order has cyber orange :love:

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think seeing the color in person helps if you can! I was 100 percent for CO until I saw it on a Ranger at a dealership on a cloudy day. It looked kind of flat and pale and I was a bit disappointed, but it may have a different effect on an actual Bronco. Im sure it looks awesome in the sun though! So im still on the fence about what color to go with.

OP
OP

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think seeing the color in person helps if you can! I was 100 percent for CO until I saw it on a Ranger at a dealership on a cloudy day. It looked kind of flat and pale and I was a bit disappointed, but it may have a different effect on an actual Bronco. Im sure it looks awesome in the sun though! So im still on the fence about what color to go with.
I’m still skeptical Cyber Orange is the same on all models. I saw the Ranger you speak of in “Cyber Orange” and it looked like an awful condiment. Seeing it on a Bronco was a completely different color. Those body lines make a difference I guess

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I'm 5'10 and 240, been in the gym most of my life. My choice is a CO Badlands with sasquatch and no one told me they didn't like the color. My wife and kids like it too. It doesn't matter how you are built or what you look like. A color is only a color, just pick what you like and be happy with it. If people judge you by that screw them!!!! (Just my opinion )

Sponsored

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally, I'm a 'Nope, Nope, Nope' on that color. Too many years disliking 't.u.' and now Tennessee, Florida and even Clemson (now notice my Avatar?) have made my decision to blend-in among the 'Sea of Grey/Silver Broncos' an easy one. I'm with the other guys, though - You do you! But when you put on the flashers, people may stop for you to load and unload kids (lol). Enjoy!

DFNMAN

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2dr, 15' M3, 07' FJ, 03' M3, 79' 928
Your Bronco Model
Base
Voodoo blue got really old on my FJ after a few years, so I get what you talking about. That being said, I ordered Velocity Blue lol 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

LIVETOLEARN

Badlands
First Name
Tom Grimshaw
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BADLANDS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I saw three Cyber Orange Ford Rangers over the course of a 3 hour drive the other day and as the weather improved throughout the day, they kept looking better and better!

No, it's not the color for me personally, but it's a nice color that will get looks and has character.

Throw that color on a SUV with some body curves and the color really starts to dance!
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? cyber orange gt performance

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4 pages in I will throw in my 2 cents. DONT BE BORING . All yall with greys or any shade there of are kinda boring. If you are in accounting or have nearly any job with a desk in a cubicle thats fine. But damn cars a so boring looking these days. Ya already got a Bronco thats first step into life, but now its time to run, with the Broncos. Born wild and free. Shit this has me thinking about going multicolored with orange, yellow, and brown speckles on the rocker area of my Velocity Blue. Then throw some stripes down the hip 2 thin orange and yellows, then a double thickness hot pepper red. Ohh yeah and a tan soft top to boot. Maybe big 60" whip antenna off the 3rd brake light to make it look like an R/C car. Swampers sticking out of body colored flares. Crank up the 2.3 to 550 hp and with a custom clutch. Bamn a masterpiece!