First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think seeing the color in person helps if you can! I was 100 percent for CO until I saw it on a Ranger at a dealership on a cloudy day. It looked kind of flat and pale and I was a bit disappointed, but it may have a different effect on an actual Bronco. Im sure it looks awesome in the sun though! So im still on the fence about what color to go with.
Even J-LO can look flat and pale on a boring cloudy day. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry this commented started with trying to make a joke about someones flat and pale butt, then it turned into this.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going down to finally order in an hour. Family and friends all tell me Iā€™m insane as a 6ā€™6 230 pound guy for wanting an orange Bronco but I keep coming back to the color over and over again. I just think itā€™s so damn cool. My wife is the only one in my corner on this color surprisingly. I know, itā€™s my truck so itā€™s what makes me happy that counts.

All that to say, is anyone who has owned a Cyber Orange Bronco for a bit now getting sick of or regrets picking that color after getting it in person?
I am a 6'1" 235 pound guy and I am getting a Cyber Orange Bronco and I won't be regretting it one bit. Get what you want not what you think everyone else wants you to get. You are paying for it and not them.

OP
OP

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And again, I donā€™t care what people think. My original question was if anyone who owned one was sick of seeing the bright color every dayā€¦

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've gotten to test drive the Bronco in CO for 24 hrs and though it wasn't along time, the experience I had was the same as the one I have in my Sunshine Orange Crosstrek... It's bright and people will not be able to say "I didn't see you" if you get hit. Luckily haven't been hit in either ha!
Orange Fury Mustang GT. Bright sunny afternoon on a 40 mph straight everyday road. Some 20 something female still rear ended me. So much for ā€œ they wonā€™t be able to say they didnā€™t see youā€. Lol

armored007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Expedition, 2021 BMW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's my top choice next to Cactus Grey

Deleted member 12876

I didnā€™t like it at first, but since has grown on me and it can look pretty tuff if done right.
check out eviltruck
I believe thatā€™s his name???

Sponsored

Tanman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 2022 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
CO is a great color. Waiting for mine to be built next month. BTW, I'm 6'2" and 250#s

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange remorse? 18695

18697.jpeg

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think your really lucky to have a cool wife ,she prob is indifferent about the color but supports you anyway cause thatā€™s what cool wifeā€™s do!
Get the co and enjoy the heck out of it ,I donā€™t a lot of them out there.
Iā€™m 6 4 240# Iā€™m getting cactus grey,wear a lot of dark clothing or camouflage, and get asked often if Iā€™m a hit man .

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol Iā€™m not sure what your height and weight have to do with this decision
First of all, I donā€™t think anyoneā€™s going to say anything to you, in a negative way about the color. Not just because they would be afraid, but, because that color is great on the Bronco! CO and A51 are my favorite colors on the Bronco. If I didnā€™t have a red Tesla as my commute car, I would have gotten the CO in a heart beat. I couldnā€™t see having two flashy colors in my driveway, so I went A51 šŸ˜‚
Great choice, stick with it!

portland_lol

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Pinto
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
only problem you can't do anything with is actually saying/calling/writing that this car is orange.

there's no way that it wouldn't confuse somebody if if you said it was orange

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orange Fury Mustang GT. Bright sunny afternoon on a 40 mph straight everyday road. Some 20 something female still rear ended me. So much for ā€œ they wonā€™t be able to say they didnā€™t see youā€. Lol
Every summer is my worst nightmare for this exact reason. the dreaded teens with new licenses
Sponsored