Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stopped by my dealer to see if they had any Sports. Also to confirm they had gotten my reservation. They had one or two. One was in Cactus Grey which was a plain grey. It was ok but not for me.

The sales guy said he had a color sample book and as he went to get it I thought t would just be some small color swatches that might represent the actual colors. Instead he comes back with a binder with these full page color swatches that were pretty impressive. Did I remember to take a picture of them? No, because I'm an idiot. So I will the next time I stop by.

Anyways I flip to the Cyber Orange and WOW. There's a subtle pattern in the paint. I'm not sure how they're going to pull it off but it will be cool. I can see why they will charge more. Has anyone else seen these samples or that the paint would have these patterns in them?

The best I can do is a picture of the Sport for now. It looks really washed out. :cautious: Anyways he said it was a demo and they couldn't sell it until it had 6k miles on it. I think it has 60 now. I joked that they will loan it out to people just to get some miles on it. I may take him up on it...

lHrVMuz.jpg
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the cactus gray photo! I love when it just looks like a cement gray

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. There are several threads with photos of these pages.
I haven’t found any that mentioned a pattern in the paint. I’m not sure what that was about.

OP
OP
swooshdave

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs