Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't like the look of it but I certainly appreciate that Tesla bucked all the trends of vehicles. It's cool to see something like this instead of dime-a-dozen lame looking CUVs.
Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It also doubles as a mirror to get a great sun tan at the beach. Bronco can’t even touch that!! Lol

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you imagine what one of those windshields or wheels costs if you need a new one? Also weirdly the cybertruck design is looking more and more dated and worse and worse to me as the years go by while people wait for its release.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can you imagine what one of those windshields or wheels costs if you need a new one? Also weirdly the cybertruck design is looking more and more dated and worse and worse to me as the years go by while people wait for its release.
I find that is usually the case with a bold design, especially one that takes years to get to production, IE 5th gen Camaro

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I always say if you see us, it’s probably the worst day of your life. So hopefully you don’t see them that often. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for your service, I've only seen them twice, once during an offshore safety course and once practicing off the the Tampa beaches. I loved the Coast Guard Alaska show, Coasties are right up their with Navy Seals in the courage department in my book.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m an Elon/Tesla fanboy and can admit it looks terrible. If you look at the stats, capabilities and price it’s an incredible deal. Alas, in the looks department it was a flop.

I’d be all over it if it looked a little more like the Rivian.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just dont go through water or the bumpers fall off! :ROFLMAO:

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't wait to drive a pickup that my mountain bike dont fit in. And God forbid something roll towards the cab with bed sides like that.

Naegling

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Expedition, Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, I've got one on order (about 100k back in line). I'm not buying it for the looks, but for the capabilities. I expect it to do everything my wife's upcoming Badlands will do off-road and on. This will be my first electric vehicle, and I'll be switching from an F-350.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly, I've got one on order (about 100k back in line). I'm not buying it for the looks, but for the capabilities. I expect it to do everything my wife's upcoming Badlands will do off-road and on. This will be my first electric vehicle, and I'll be switching from an F-350.
Have you found anyone actually building roof racks, lift kits, bumpers or winch kits for them yet?
Sponsored