First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most fun vehicle I have ever owned. Drive between 25-35 miles per day average I’m guessing and put $70 in her a week. My family loves the bronco and my kids (5 and 8) are upset if we don’t take it no matter what we are doing.
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming up on 1 year from delivery in a couple of days, with almost 23k on it.
my daily commute are either round trippers of 40-50 or slightly higher if I’m commuting from the Southern Jersey shore.
My wife and our 10-year old golden Retriever went on a 1,400 mile round tripper last fall and it was really comfortable.
i recently ran a 2-hr 85 mile trip and you can see the 21.9 #.
we’re extremely pleased with the comfort, gas mileage (is what it is), and the way it’s held up over the last year,
full transparency in that ‘Sergio’ is a garage queen and pavement princess but have plans to use it for wheeling once I can get to one of the off Rodeos and learn on another rig.

Ford Bronco Daily driving your delivered Bronco? 40AC5F72-195F-45D3-A840-0DC8B9C960D7

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Daily in LA valley. 21 mpg on a manual black diamond. It’s really the only thing that I look forward to everyday. I smile when I get in and I smile when I look back at her on the way into work. She’s the best I’ve ever owned. That’s my forever car. There’s noises and junk but I really could care less. Perfect vehicle.

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,
All the lucky folks who have had their bronco for a bit, can you give your experience on what it's like to use your Bronco as a daily driver? What your commute is like and estimated fuel cost weekly. I wasn't going to use mine for a daily but I'm considering it.

Thanks a bunch. 🐎
I use mine daily. I don’t know why you wouldn’t except for fuel costs but I never considered that an issue as I knew I wasn’t buying a Camry. Unless you are used to a smaller sports car I can’t imagine you will think this is a “rough ride” in any way. Super comfortable, all the amenities and smooth as silk on the road

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming up on 1 year from delivery in a couple of days, with almost 23k on it.
my daily commute are either round trippers of 40-50 or slightly higher if I’m commuting from the Southern Jersey shore.
My wife and our 10-year old golden Retriever went on a 1,400 mile round tripper last fall and it was really comfortable.
i recently ran a 2-hr 85 mile trip and you can see the 21.9 #.
we’re extremely pleased with the comfort, gas mileage (is what it is), and the way it’s held up over the last year,
full transparency in that ‘Sergio’ is a garage queen and pavement princess but have plans to use it for wheeling once I can get to one of the off Rodeos and learn on another rig.

Ford Bronco Daily driving your delivered Bronco? 40AC5F72-195F-45D3-A840-0DC8B9C960D7
I have never seen better than 16.8mpg even in flat south Florida in my stock badsquatch

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2022 Black Diamond 2-dr 2.3L MT, daily driver, about 55 round trip to work. Plus sometimes I travel around to our other locations all within about 10 miles. Getting anywhere between 20-23mpg hand calculated.

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I DD my Basesquatch 70 miles/day, 3x/ week. I get 19-20 MPG in mixed driving (I’m usually in Sport Mode) and around 22 on the highway.

Me and the fam just did a 3k mile road trip - no complaints on seat comfort or mileage. Bilsteins really help soak up the road imperfections.

I love the Bronco as a DD. Maybe not the most practical, but the smiles per gallon are worth it. The wind noise “cheats” and the speaker upgrades help a bunch. That and my D2 side steps that have prevented almost all the Stone chips from the good year tires.

CCMDoc

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BB Sas, ‘14 Raptor, ‘71 Hemi ‘Cuda convertble
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My 2022 BB Sasquatch 2.7 w MIC top, 37”KO2s, 2” Zone perch/spacer lift, RC hidden winch and 1.5” wheel spacers has been my daily driver since May and now over 6,000 miles on it.

Daily drive is 10 minutes city stop n go, followed by 15 minutes highway then another 10 city stop n go. This drive is a 3-4 x per day drive going back and forth to different places of responsibility.

Before lift/spacers/rack - 19.5mpg -21mpg with Eco and highway driving at ~70-75mph
After - 18 - 19.5 mpg

Pure highway - 22mpg vs 20.

I do think that the change in fuel composition has been a contributor and certain gas stations give me the lower end of the mpg vs. others.

The lift and tires (39psi) along with the slightly wider track feels more stable at speed in turns and there is less dive in panic braking situations - probably due to small perch lift in front w Zone Sas 2” kit.

In context, I was using my 2014 Raptor SuperCrew w Toyo MT 36” or GY 315 MT as a daily driver since new and had nearly 200,000 miles on it so this is GREAT mileage for me.

I miss the bed for hauling (even though only 5.5’)but REALLY miss the crew cab for passenger/dog space (rear seats folded up to leave a huge flat area for dogs to walk around). 3 BIG people or 3 Mastiffs could and did happily ride all day back there.

I can fit three skinny adults comfortably in the back seat of the Bronco but probably not 3 of me - at least probably not for a 6h drive.

Needs directional A/C vents for the rear.

Overall very happy with handling, power, mileage and even storage space in this Bronco.

Can’t say what I’ll get in 6 years/200k miles from now but I am happy and enjoy the daily driving of this Bronco

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

in your case it isn’t just the years, it’s the mileage! 🤣

and thank you for your service.

my cousin just left the Army (not by choice) because his ankles were so messed up from too many parachute landings during his time in Special Forces. He was a Captain , and I would have thought that there could have been something else he could do that could have kept him in. He is in his early 40s and walks like someone 20 years older.
Did over 100 jumps, never liked a single landing. LOL Too many broken bones and a few concussions. They for sure don’t hold onto folks when they get too broken. Tell him thanks for me.
Sponsored