First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all. It’s Day 8 since my Bronco was delivered to my dealership and it was severely damaged and no one including Ford has said a peep for the past 8 days.

It’s impossible to get a hold of anyone and the dealership owner doesn’t have any information.

I tweeted at Mike Levine and Said Deep and have barely gotten anywhere. My Bronco is in purgatory until they either fix it and sell it to me or make me get back in line.

Can I get some help from my forum family in amplifying my tweets to Mike Levine on Twitter. I hope I can count on some you on this forum to help me get attention on this so I can at least understand when I’m actually going to get my built and delivered albeit damaged Bronco.

Link to tweet (just comment on it that they should help find a resolution if you can).

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all. It’s Day 8 since my Bronco was delivered to my dealership and it was severely damaged and no one including Ford has said a peep for the past 8 days.

It’s impossible to get a hold of anyone and the dealership owner doesn’t have any information.

I tweeted at Mike Levine and Said Deep and have barely gotten anywhere. My Bronco is in purgatory until they either fix it and sell it to me or make me get back in line.

Can I get some help from my forum family in amplifying my tweets to Mike Levine on Twitter. I hope I can count on some you on this forum to help me get attention on this so I can at least understand when I’m actually going to get my built and delivered albeit damaged Bronco.

Link to tweet (just comment on it that they should help find a resolution if you can).

Thanks in advance.
If it was me and it was damaged bad I wouldn’t take delivery I’d have them give me the highest priority possible and get back in line I want a bronco but don’t need one hopefully they take care of you who the hell wants a new repaired vehicle not me

OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He doesn't know what Ford wants to do. Repair my damaged Bronco and sell it to me or build me a new one which would mean me getting back in line. It's impossible to get anyone from Ford engaged on this. All I want to know is what I'm going to buy 1) damaged/repaired bronco or 2) wait in line for another one to be built.

OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it was me and it was damaged bad I wouldn’t take delivery I’d have them give me the highest priority possible and get back in line I want a bronco but don’t need one hopefully they take care of you who the hell wants a new repaired vehicle not me
Thanks. I am just trying to get someone on the line so we can figure that out. But it's now Day 8 and nothing. just crickets. if you can at least retweet or comment on that tweet I'm hoping someone will get in touch with me. Thanks!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He doesn't know what Ford wants to do. Repair my damaged Bronco and sell it to me or build me a new one which would mean me getting back in line. It's impossible to get anyone from Ford engaged on this. All I want to know is what I'm going to buy 1) damaged/repaired bronco or 2) wait in line for another one to be built.
Please tell me you did not sighn any papers yet

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. I am just trying to get someone on the line so we can figure that out. But it's now Day 8 and nothing. just crickets. if you can at least retweet or comment on that tweet I'm hoping someone will get in touch with me. Thanks!
There’s nothing to figure out it’s totally up to you you do not have to take delivery of a damaged vehicle

OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I do but don't want to rock the boat to upset the dealer or Ford. Just want some communication from them.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What was damaged? The vehicle will be repaired eventually and then sold.

You aren't getting a quick resolution for the damaged Bronco. Parts, supply chain, lead time. They won't expedite it either.

You are looking at 4-6 weeks until that MIGHT get attention.

The decision is really yours - accept the damaged bronco as is while the resolution is being ironed out, or get back in line.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pics of the damage or a description?

edit: just saw reply above

OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There’s nothing to figure out it’s totally up to you you do not have to take delivery of a damaged vehicle
If I don't take delivery, then my 2020 reservation and order are "fulfilled" and if I want a Bronco, I get way back at the end of the line.... not the outcome I waited patiently for since I made my reservation.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pics of the damage or a description?

edit: just saw reply above
The carrier delivery truck hit an effing viaduct.... mine wasn't the only Bronco damaged. I also saw the MIC top Bronco behind mine that was also damaged.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I don't take delivery, then my 2020 reservation and order are "fulfilled" and if I want a Bronco, I get way back at the end of the line.... not the outcome I waited patiently for since I made my reservation.
Of course not - but that's likely the outcome you're faced with. Levine when he has helped out usually finds you another available Bronco as MSRP and it likely won't be optioned the way yours was.

Depending on your build, you could place an order today and have it picked up in a week.
Sponsored