Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not looking for a case (I'm a lawyer). I'm looking for some customer support and information on what happens next and what I can expect. That's it. I've gotten more from this forum in the past hour than I have from my dealer or Ford.... should I be surprised since that's been par for the course since the beginning .... the only difference now is the Bronco I ordered is sitting damaged at the dealer versus figuring out when it will be built etc...
If I were in your shoes, I would be at the dealer finding the right person to get the process moving. Start with the sales manager and work up the ladder. Calls and emails will likely go ignored. Have you seen it in person? How bad is bad? I would want to see it. From there sit down and discuss your options. There is likely a percentage of value threshold for fixing vs replacing.

Normal orders placed by dealers are prioritized 10-99. Priority 1-9 are reserved for special circumstances just like this. 1-9 orders are moved ahead in the line. Assuming your Bronco does not have any constraint parts/packages they should be able to turn it around quickly.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I donā€™t believe the OP said ā€œI want resolution tomorrow with a brand new bronco and Levine to deliver it personallyā€. Heā€™s asking for help in getting some communication going to figure out the next steps. Some of you are awfully high and mighty about it- until your bronco comes in damaged. Then itā€™ll be burn the mā€™fer down.
communication with Ford ? šŸ˜‚

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe the dealership gains title of the vehicle when it rolls off the lot in Dearborn. I donā€™t see how they donā€™t know more about how to cure this issue.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are an attorney, you donā€™t want to show pics of the damage or rock the boat but you want people from the forum to start tweeting about your situation so you can get someone to communicate? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I would camp my happy ass up at the dealer until someone resolved my situation, but thatā€™s just me.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems no one wants to hurt anyone's feeling these days...I don't get it

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all. Itā€™s Day 8 since my Bronco was delivered to my dealership and it was severely damaged and no one including Ford has said a peep for the past 8 days.

Itā€™s impossible to get a hold of anyone and the dealership owner doesnā€™t have any information.

I tweeted at Mike Levine and Said Deep and have barely gotten anywhere. My Bronco is in purgatory until they either fix it and sell it to me or make me get back in line.

Can I get some help from my forum family in amplifying my tweets to Mike Levine on Twitter. I hope I can count on some you on this forum to help me get attention on this so I can at least understand when Iā€™m actually going to get my built and delivered albeit damaged Bronco.

Link to tweet (just comment on it that they should help find a resolution if you can).

Thanks in advance.
When my Bronco was damaged on delivery, they had their collision repair department do an assessment and give me options. We went with one option and it didn't come out great. They end up going back and sandblasting my hood and repainting it. The soft top is going to be the challenge for you as they have to arrange to get it replaced.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi all. Itā€™s Day 8 since my Bronco was delivered to my dealership and it was severely damaged and no one including Ford has said a peep for the past 8 days.

Itā€™s impossible to get a hold of anyone and the dealership owner doesnā€™t have any information.

I tweeted at Mike Levine and Said Deep and have barely gotten anywhere. My Bronco is in purgatory until they either fix it and sell it to me or make me get back in line.

Can I get some help from my forum family in amplifying my tweets to Mike Levine on Twitter. I hope I can count on some you on this forum to help me get attention on this so I can at least understand when Iā€™m actually going to get my built and delivered albeit damaged Bronco.

Link to tweet (just comment on it that they should help find a resolution if you can).

Thanks in advance.
Good luck i been waiting for a call back from Ford about my vanishing reservation for 8 months now

OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It seems no one wants to hurt anyone's feeling these days...I don't get it
I know. You're right. I just want the flipping truck.... or at the very least tell me how much longer I have to wait. the bar is set SOOOO low and yet it's hard to even get that info.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good luck i been waiting for a call back from Ford about my vanishing reservation for 8 months now
spent another 1.5 hrs on the phone with Ford Marketing yesterday and they have no clue about anything
Sponsored