Sponsored

Damerow came through

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wanted to let you all know that I picked up my Bronco from Damerow a month ago. Looking back I am very happy with them and they stuck by their deal. There was an issue with mandatory VIN etching but at the end of the day they made everything right and I will be a repeat customer. If you are looking in the Portland market, give Kiyoshi a call over there. I think you will find a dealership that actually cares about their customers.
Sponsored

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations on your Bronco. Happy to hear that as I have my order through them and recently heard not great things, but I realize every story has two sides. For the sake of conversation; What did you order? What is your reservation date? Constraints? Etc etc etc...

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congratulations on your Bronco. Happy to hear that as I have my order through them and recently heard not great things, but I realize every story has two sides. For the sake of conversation; What did you order? What is your reservation date? Constraints? Etc etc etc...
4 door black diamond. 2.7, mid, hard top, Sas. I was a July 15, 2020 reservation. 2022 order was out in on the day banks opened in Oct, 2021 (first order was Jan, 2021). The only issue was the mandatory vin etching. I mentioned it on the ford review and Kiyoshi called, was sincerely apologetic, said a check was on the way to refund it, and clearly wanted to maintain a relationship. That impressed me. Stand up guy and I wouldn’t hesitate doing business with him again.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just wanted to let you all know that I picked up my Bronco from Damerow a month ago. Looking back I am very happy with them and they stuck by their deal. There was an issue with mandatory VIN etching but at the end of the day they made everything right and I will be a repeat customer. If you are looking in the Portland market, give Kiyoshi a call over there. I think you will find a dealership that actually cares about their customers.
Whoa, Kiyoshi actually exists????

Had sent about 5-10 emails and left numerous messages with their reception over the first week of reservations to try and get my reservation with them.

Nothing but silence so I went elsewhere.

OP
OP
fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whoa, Kiyoshi actually exists????

Had sent about 5-10 emails and left numerous messages with their reception over the first week of reservations to try and get my reservation with them.

Nothing but silence so I went elsewhere.
Thats too bad. Yes, he does. He has been super communicative with me even though Chase was my sales guy. I even met him when it was time to pick up.

sshurts

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
misc, no jeep or bronco at this time.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He does exist and came through for me ALL THE WAY -- 2021 Badlands 4-door. Loving it.
Sponsored