Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can always post new toys that will be used on the DBBB!!

This beast came in today!!! I have a FasterFlate hose setup coming also. Should facilitate air down/air up nicely!!! Let's Ride!!!

20220224_184538.jpg
DSC_0079.jpg
You'll like that dual ARB a lot. Very fast at tire fills.
Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I watched a lot of vids on it. Seems to be a good setup for sure. Saw a video with this same equipment, from 16psi to 38psi on a set of 35's, all 4 at the same time in a little over 5 minutes.

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Following! I would love to do some trails with y'all! I live in Lexington, so just a short trip away.

@7722 Bronco I'm sending good vibes your way and hope they release your Bronco from the Mountain! Unfortunately, I know exactly what you are going through. Mine was built 7/2/21 and not delivered to the dealer until 10/1/21. I also kept myself occupied by purchasing things here and there. I can't wait to see your beast of a Bronco! 🤘

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Following! I would love to do some trails with y'all! I live in Lexington, so just a short trip away.

@7722 Bronco I'm sending good vibes your way and hope they release your Bronco from the Mountain! Unfortunately, I know exactly what you are going through. Mine was built 7/2/21 and not delivered to the dealer until 10/1/21. I also kept myself occupied by purchasing things here and there. I can't wait to see your beast of a Bronco! 🤘
Appreciate that. Yeah, as soon as I can get mine, we need a Bronco gathering/ride at the DBBB with the obligatory visit to Miguel's for dinner.

I'm still going down for the Tennessee Bronco thing in April, with or without the Bronco.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally moved to "Built" status overnight!!! Hopefully a few days for delivery, then get some accessories installed and hit the trails. @broncoky, Looks like I should have my ride for the Tennessee celebration.

Ford Bronco Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway Bronco

Last edited:

Sponsored

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally moved to "Built" status overnight!!! Hopefully a few days for delivery, then get some accessories installed and hit the trails. @broncoky, Looks like I should have my ride for the Tennessee celebration.

Ford Bronco Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway Bronco
What a treat to find first thing in the morning! The Race Red color looks sick! 🤩 Can't wait to see it and all your mods. I had mine about a week or so later after it was "built" so it shouldn't be too much longer! 🤘

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What a treat to find first thing in the morning! The Race Red color looks sick! 🤩 Can't wait to see it and all your mods. I had mine about a week or so later after it was "built" so it shouldn't be too much longer! 🤘
Only a 5 1/2 hour ride from MAP to the dealer. Would be sweet if we got it by the weekend. Either way,,, it's finally happening.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

GMRS my 2 cents
Yup,,,, went that route. Have a Midland GMRS MXT275 ready to go in and some Midland hand helds for spotting or loan if someone needs one.

Last edited:

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hadn't seen anyone talk about this so wanted to give everyone a heads up. That's not from around these parts. If you run DBBB or KAT or basically anything in this area you will pin stripe your vehicle, Its almost a 100% chance, its tight in lots of places. Took my buddy with his brand new Gladiator he wasn't real happy with us scratched the hell out of the black Gladiator :cry: he was warned. A lot of the trails are easy but its also easy to get off trail and get into trouble so do your research or meet up with someone that knows the area. Its a nice area to overland just want to give you a heads up.
I live 2.5hrs away we got to Slade several time a year just FYI
I will post on this thread next time we plan a day or wkend down there if anyone wants to join
Get Out Side and enjoy them Broncos:D
PS Overland Bound is a great site to meet up with other overlanders

Last edited:

Sponsored

kyfigfam

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Boss 302 Mustang, M/T Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested in joining a group; I live in Northern KY. With a brand new unit; I'm probably interested in the non-pinstripe softer side of the trail. Give me a few years before the full indoctrination.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely interested in joining a group; I live in Northern KY. With a brand new unit; I'm probably interested in the non-pinstripe softer side of the trail. Give me a few years before the full indoctrination.
I ran Spaas Creek and survived with no damage, granted it was late year. New growth will be starting in the spring. I'm still going to go, but will take my time and work my way around. Not just going to bomb down a trail and hope for the best. We all will be wheeling in new Broncos, so you're not alone. Once I get some break-in miles on mine, I will head back up there and do Spaas Creek again and venture on over to Pumpkin Hollow. Rick has some great videos up and recommend watching them. Gives you an idea what's there.

I'm working in Northern Kentucky on Mt Zion Rd widening around the interstate. If you're out running around, swing by, be great to meet. Hopefully we'll all meet up for a Bronco wheeling adventure soon,,, sans pinstripes if possible. 😎

Last edited:

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally arrived. Let me get some miles on it and some mods done, then I'll be ready to see if we can get a ride together for Spaas Creek and Pumpkin Hollow then to Miguel's for dinner.

IMG_6813.jpg
IMG_6817.jpg
20220531_203830.jpg

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!!!! Just ran Spaas Creek and Pumpkin Hollow with our 2 week old ride.

Ford Bronco Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway 20220612_131543
Sponsored