Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no experience in this but it looks like a blast. I hope that we see jeeps and broncos doing this together soon.
The Jeepster 4x4s have been out there for years while there was no suitable (stock) Ford product. They have a lot of knowledge to offer. I'm proud of my Bronco, but sentiments of superiority have no place here. I, for one, have a lot to learn!

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some of the videos wouldn’t upload guessing they’re too large

Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was a great weekend to wheel at the gorge for sure, perfect weather. We ran some new trails that we hadn't been on and enjoyed meeting some more Bronco owners. Had a group of 4 Broncos wheeling together on Saturday.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Was this the event that you attended? Or was it separate?
Not sure. I don’t think so since I was just there this past Saturday. I know they do a spring and fall event.
Was a blast though. Great area.

A7636F3D-967A-44D8-B867-8F542A4FE981.jpeg

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was same event we just never crossed paths the only 2 door bronco I seen was Clint and his wife and he was with us.( blue bronco). We talked to the other two 4 door broncos I’m pretty sure John asked if they wanted to join our group but I think they were already in another group or something. We were kinda rushing Saturday morning to get on the trails. Maybe next year will get a large group of broncos for the event.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was same event we just never crossed paths the only 2 door bronco I seen was Clint and his wife and he was with us.( blue bronco). We talked to the other two 4 door broncos I’m pretty sure John asked if they wanted to join our group but I think they were already in another group or something. We were kinda rushing Saturday morning to get on the trails. Maybe next year will get a large group of broncos for the event.
I'll be following. I enjoyed seeing Ashley venture out into the Gorge. I'm very familiar with the area, but more so on foot. I'm an avid hiker. I was up there this past Spring. And I will likely coordinate a trip back to coincide with SCE.

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s when you follow a two doors line. Definitely going back to redeem myself.

The Broncos definitely earned some respect from other seasoned wheelers that weekend.
Ford Bronco Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway 60DB2B13-C140-471E-BF2B-C9FDB4D6C5D9

Last edited:

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ran Spaas Creek and Pumpkin Hollow last weekend (4/22). The heavy rain the night before left Pumpkin Hollow a muddy mess. Luckily was going North to South, so pretty much just slid down the hill, lol. Looking forward to getting back in a few months and running a bunch more of the DBBB.

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Taking my son to Knoxville (from Cincy) this weekend for a baseball camp. Will have 2-3 hours on drive back home saturday afternoon. Has anyone run any of the new southwest section of the DBB?
Just looking for a couple of hour detour to run a few trails then get back on 75 to Cincy.
I have a sas black diamond, winch, factory skids, RCI trans skid, 10k winch. Ran Spas Creek, Pumpkin Hollow this spring no problems. Any recommendations on trails to run closest to 75?
Sponsored