RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tearing the dash apart makes me cringe... I always anticipate a rattle or something after doing this sort of thing.
Conversely, now I know how to get behind the dash to fix the rattles that will inevitably pop up anyway.
Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For all who want to get rid of that "cheap plasticky" feel of the the top dash piece
Quality-Material Dash will be a 2024 addition. Ford will be sure to tweak it slightly so you can't add it to your 21-23 model. :LOL:

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is absolutely disturbing, why not just asked Ford to send us our Bronco parts so we can assemble these things at home ;-) Just spitballing, I’m full of great ideas, LOL

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, 2022 MY, home assembly option! Ford? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Sponsored

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I know Simply grounding the parking brake wire to the stereo chassis is all it takes, check out this link: (3) How To Enable Video Playback On Your Car Stereo! Bypass! - YouTube
This is for SOME aftermarket radios.

Nothing can be done with CarPlay to watch videos other than jailbreaking your iPhone.

Some manufactures like NavTV have made inline harnesses that will use and auxiliary video in to pipe in video through an HDMI cable to show up on your screen.

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
in watching this video does it appear as if the 15” screen from the lightning or mustang mach e could be swapped in? That had to have been at least in the back of the minds of the Ford engineers

if thats the case its probably smart for a long term audiofile to get rhe basic screen and wait for a big screen to be available

just a thought

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what are you talking about willis?

No way the 15" would fit. For 1, you would have to cut the dash below or above as the 15" it is too tall.

and 2, the screen from the mach e and lightning prob requires a much more powerful chip set to run.

in watching this video does it appear as if the 15” screen from the lightning or mustang mach e could be swapped in? That had to have been at least in the back of the minds of the Ford engineers

if thats the case its probably smart for a long term audiofile to get rhe basic screen and wait for a big screen to be available

just a thought

Last edited:

Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

.... in about 5-10 years we'll need to get familiar with finding and fixing blend door actuators.
Oh please don't even joke about that. I hope they used some metal parts, not full plastic like those on my WJ Jeep Grand Cherokee that all broke.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh please don't even joke about that. I hope they used some metal parts, not full plastic like those on my WJ Jeep Grand Cherokee that all broke.
Sad thing is, I wasn't joking. Every Ford I've owned built in the last 15 years has had blend door problems.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This dude looks like he wants to "stash" items in that dash.

JoePostman

Badlands
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please don't.
What are you on about? I will not be watching it as the driver (because I'm not an idiot or a child) but it will be nice to play music off of youtube or play a movie for my children on long road trip. Please stay in your lane if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation. Youve wasted three post now from what I can see to post your smart ass one sentence opinions.