Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Howdy all, as everyone else has gone into B&P, I can't find anything about if the dash USB is still a thing (much less the dash rail). They were pushing it pretty hard and was a major pro for me so I could add dash cams, GPS, etc. I hope they didn't wipe it clean of that option ... sorry if I missed it, I just can't find anything about it anywhere. All the best.
Sponsored

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Howdy all, as everyone else has gone into B&P, I can't find anything about if the dash USB is still a thing (much less the dash rail). They were pushing it pretty hard and was a major pro for me so I could add dash cams, GPS, etc. I hope they didn't wipe it clean of that option ... sorry if I missed it, I just can't find anything about it anywhere. All the best.
Ford Bronco Dash USB / Picatinny 1603586842795

Dash USB ports are only available in LUX package. Nothing about dash rail. Hope all levels have capability to add dash rail.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yea, wtf. Didn't even think about the dash rail. Another part they talked about a lot and it's no where to be seen. Hopefully aftermarket will have something quick since unless Ford is putting it in b&p later.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm hoping they start adding those "over 200 accessories" to the B&P tool one at a time between now and Christmas. It will be like opening the little doors on an advent calendar with a new surprise every day.

Sixty-two days until Christmas. C'mon Ford. C'mon Pic rail and flip-down table. Surprise me.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My $40k base will slowly increase if they slowly add the other accessories
Haha mine too. I'm on build version #6. Just added the keyless entry. Not even sure if I want it.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The absence of it from the B&P only tells me that not all the accessories they are planning on selling are in the B&P yet.

Reactions: sjp

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The absence of it from the B&P only tells me that not all the accessories they are planning on selling are in the B&P yet.
There were like 35 or so "accessories" on the Band P, mostly rack, bumber, lights stuff. So I am expecting ford to close the gap-before ordereing starts-on the remaing bunch of accessories, including the slide out tail gate tray and the drop down shelf on the tail gate.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha mine too. I'm on build version #6. Just added the keyless entry. Not even sure if I want it.
I thought about adding that too but it looks kind of dated. I'll probably wait to see if something better comes out in a year or two and just use my phone when I need to until then.

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base

Dash USB ports are only available in LUX package. Nothing about dash rail. Hope all levels have capability to add dash rail.

:unsure: ahhh yes, the ever elusive "Bring your own device, picatinny (weaver??), camera, go pro, holder, rail" thingy (... can I put my red dot on it?).

From all the videos I've seen, I think this is supposed to be for all trims.

I was thinking about it too; not too expensive ---> add :cool:(y).

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now i have not even seen a bronco live up close but how could it be to mount a picatinny rail? you can buy lengths of it cheap 2 black nylon spacers and voila.

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

:unsure: ahhh yes, the ever elusive "Bring your own device, picatinny (weaver??), camera, go pro, holder, rail" thingy (... can I put my red dot on it?).

From all the videos I've seen, I think this is supposed to be for all trims.

I was thinking about it too; not too expensive ---> add :cool:(y).
I believe I saw that the rail can be added to all trim levels, but you have to run a cord over the the front of the dash unless you get Lux.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like the dashboard top plug ins but not buying LUX to get it. I am wondering if you can DIY this with factory parts down the road. It will depend on how Ford builds the wire harnesses for these trucks. In a number of vehicles I have worked on it was possible to add in these types of options as the factory plug is available in the harness.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the dash rail will be something you can get in the accessory cataloge through the parts dept. Not with the build. The same will go for most of these 200+ accessories they promised that aren't in the B&P
Sponsored