Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have suggestions on sticky pads for the trays up on the dashboard? Up in front of the windshield, there is a storage area that is sectioned into 4 shallow compartments. Sunglasses, phone or other stuff end up there. But the hard plastic is slippery as shit and all that stuff will shoot out the window at 30 mph turn.

I couldn't find anything model-specific yet. Amazon has a bunch of generic stuff and I could cut to fit. But if people have suggestions, I'd rather leverage.

And sorry if there is a post out there already. I couldn't find one. Please link.
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following... I'm sure the same material from the rear cargo liner could do the trick in those spots.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would think that the rubber mat material that you can get from HD or Lowes for tool cabinet drawers would be suitable. It's going to get pretty hot up there, something may melt.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I installed these from Amazon. The two tray sections closest to the center fit without any cutting, but the two trays on the outside do need to be cut to fit.

I did not get OCD about making the perfect cut so don't get on my case about it :) you will NEVER see how imperfect/perfect they are from the driver's seat. I put the rectangular sticky pad in the tray, used my fingernail to trace the outline I wanted and then cut the rubber with some scissors and called it a day. They work great. You can see my Oakley Flak Jacket sunglasses in one of them. They never move.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08C572S2B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Bronco Dashboard tray sticky pads? bronco sticky dash pads
Sponsored