Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd question, but outside of the lux package, has Ford stated there are USB ports on the top of the dash so we can mount phones straight up there? I know the Lux states it’s SmartUSB type A and C, but I was hoping there would be regular ones so the power cord doesn’t hang down to a USB port below.
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Like many other questions about upgrades and accessories, nobody can answer this until after the build and price has been released. Anything else is a guess or assumption.

Reactions: RG7
OP
OP

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many other questions about upgrades and accessories, nobody can answer this until after the build and price has been released. Anything else is a guess or assumption.
Honestly, that’s what I was thinking. Thanks for the confirmation

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still a guess, but I'm operating under the assumption that the dash ports are only available as part of the Lux package.

If there were ports up there as part of standard, it seems unlikely they will be specifically listed in a package.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the accessory rail is standard then a USB port should be too. At the very least it should be included in the mid package and not the lux.
The gadget rail will be included with the mid package. If you want the USB ports to go with it you will have to jump up to the Lux package.

This was just a jab at Ford for separating the heated seats and steering wheel into the mid and Lux package. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Having studied the handout sheets, I know that the dash ports do NOT come with either the Base or Big Bend. They specify one at the front of the console, one at the back.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the accessory rail is standard then a USB port should be too. At the very least it should be included in the mid package and not the lux.
I don't think the accessory rail is even part of a package. I think it's just an option.
Having studied the handout sheets, I know that the dash ports do NOT come with either the Base or Big Bend. They specify one at the front of the console, one at the back.
As far as I can tell, it's Lux package only. So it's only available on OBX and up.

Sponsored

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This should be a stand alone option. Hands down one of the cooler interior options they have shown
Yes! Honestly, this is probably one of the most "obvious" things a lot of cars should have these days. If other cars / trucks have this, it is not advertised. A lot of people mount their phones for navigation, etc. It would make sense to have a port available in the dashboard. When I saw Bronco was doing this, I was like "yo, I want that." I will be sad if its only available in lux package. Not willing to spend that much for the convenience.

dj360

First Edition
First Name
dj360
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone seen any third party accessory mounting clamps for that rail? I looked at RamMounts but didn’t see anything obvious. Maybe Ford will have some options?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone seen any third party accessory mounting clamps for that rail? I looked at RamMounts but didn’t see anything obvious. Maybe Ford will have some options?
It's picatinny rail so there should be plenty of options

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stay away from any kind of upgrades that involve removing the dash (e.g. some speaker swaps). But I wonder if this could be added later to non-Lux packages. I’m guessing that there are probably dummy hole plugs for where they go and it might only need a pigtail and possibly enabling the feature. But I agree they should be standard or at least an option on all builds.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
is it listed anywhere that the gadget rail is part of the mid package? I thought ford said the gadget rail is an accessory?

The gadget rail will be included with the mid package. If you want the USB ports to go with it you will have to jump up to the Lux package.

This was just a jab at Ford for separating the heated seats and steering wheel into the mid and Lux package. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored