Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thought we could use a sticky or info for people with some details.

Dates
3/19
Was the date to convert an order for a 21. Priority code 99 is a hold; anything else is schedule.
4/8 was the deadline to select roof. MOD/Dual roof will push order to 22.
May Ford will start issuing VINs and delivery dates. There should be one final date for any order changes. Waiting for dealer to confirm when that is.

Accessory Catalog
Ford partnered with a few third party distributors. Expectations is that B&P and Accessories are updated in the near future.

22 Options
There are rumors of a few color changes. Assume there will also be other changes and accessories available by then.

Pricing
Deals
- There are a few places like Granger offering below invoice.
Build price - missing a few things like taxes. Expect the final bill to be higher then order sheet.
Plans - X-Plan and other offers are not valid.
Dealer will approve financing. - Due to demand it is anticipated there are no deals on rates. You may want to shop around rates before delivery.
FordPass Loyalty Rewards program - Bronco buyers will receive 42,000 points which translates to $200 worth of credit to be used toward maintenance, service, swag and accessories.

Communication (Ford email):
Initial reservation - your initial order.
Order confirmation - you completed at dealer or by phone with the dealer. You should also get a build sheet from the dealer when this is completed.

Delivery date factors:
Reservation
- Orders are based on when you reserved your Bronco.
Dealer Priority - Dealers can select priority customers to move to the front of the line.
Allocation - your dealer has an allocation number. This is the number of Broncos they will get in 21, your reservation and priority factor into delivery date.
Supply and demand - There are "deadly sins" Due to supply and demand combinations of items on your order will delay it until all components are available to process build. This includes (note confirmed means it was listed as high demand by Ford via email):

Two Door - Confirmed, listed as high demand.
Wildtrak - Confirmed and includes most items on this list.
2.7 Engine - Confirmed that chip shortage may impact all engines; 2.7 engine is over 60% of total orders. Dealer confirmed there may be slight delays.
Lux Package - Confirmed high demand, 70% of builds include High or Lux package.
Leather - Confirmed high demand.
SAS - Confirmed, listed as high demand.
ManSquatch - Delayed, most likely 22.

This list is insane. If anything is missed comment and I can update the above post.

Visit a traveling roadshow to see one or mannequins should be getting to dealers in the next month. Godspeed.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
F OR D

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You say anything other than MIC for a roof will push to 22. Even the soft-top?
Actually a great question, hopefully somebody else knows. My understanding it was MIC or bust for 21 but not 100 on that. I know MOD and Dual were 22.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the synopsis. I was unaware of the Manual Transmission being an issue or in high demand. If our forum's order poll that was conducted months ago is even remotely valid, isn't MT less than a 20% take rate? That doesn't seem like high demand under any circumstances unless of course Ford didn't expect to get any MT orders at all and if that were the case, why would they offer it?
Thanks again for taking the time to construct this message.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone remember / know where the rumor on a manual demand delay came from. I have a sinless build, and now you got me worried I will be delayed on what I thought was a non-issue. I will wait to find out in May, I guess, as to if I will need to cancel our Silver Lake dunes / camping trip at end of July.

Sponsored
OP
OP
F OR D

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the synopsis. I was unaware of the Manual Transmission being an issue or in high demand. If our forum's order poll that was conducted months ago is even remotely valid, isn't MT less than a 20% take rate? That doesn't seem like high demand under any circumstances unless of course Ford didn't expect to get any MT orders at all and if that were the case, why would they offer it?
Thanks again for taking the time to construct this message.
It's rumored not confirmed. Manual with SAS has been called out by vendors and SAS by Ford. Left it on to be safe as a rumor.

OP
OP
F OR D

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone remember / know where the rumor on a manual demand delay came from. I have a sinless build, and now you got me worried I will be delayed on what I thought was a non-issue. I will wait to find out in May, I guess, as to if I will need to cancel our Silver Lake dunes / camping trip at end of July.
I don't remember that either. All I do know is that I am not flexible on the manual so if it pushes me to '22 then so be it.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You say anything other than MIC for a roof will push to 22. Even the soft-top?
Pretty sure soft top should be good to go. They have them on pre-production models on videos and at the road showcases going on now. Painted hardtop and dual top are the ones confirmed delayed. MIC or soft top should be good to go for this summer.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
F OR D

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Including rumors, such as the manual trans rumor, completely invalidates the reason for your entire post.
Stick to the facts.

ManSquatch has been known as late/2022 option since it was decided. Nothing new here.
LOL Ok dude. Idea was to work together on this not piss your pants when something needs updated. Relax, updated that one.

OP
OP
F OR D

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure soft top should be good to go. They have them on pre-production models on videos and at the road showcases going on now. Painted hardtop and dual top are the ones confirmed delayed. MIC or soft top should be good to go for this summer.
Updated to call out MOD/Dual roof only. Good call.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Dates
3/19
Was the date to convert an order for a 21. Priority code 99 is a hold; anything else is schedule.
May Ford will start issuing VINs and delivery dates. There should be one final date for any order changes. Waiting for dealer to confirm when that is.

Accessory Catalog
Ford partnered with a few third party distributors. Expectations is that B&P and Accessories are updated in the near future.

22 Options
There are rumors of a few color changes. Assume there will also be other changes and accessories available by then.

Pricing
There are a few places like Granger offering below invoice.
Built price is missing a few things like taxes. Expect the final bill to be higher then order sheet.
X-Plan and other offers are not valid.
Dealer will approve financing. Due to demand it is anticipated there are no deals on rates. You may want to shop around rates before delivery.

Order confirmation - you completed at dealer or by phone with the dealer. You should also get a build sheet from the dealer when this is completed.

Delivery date factors:
Reservation
Dealer Priority - Dealers can select priority customers to move to the front of the line.
Allocation - your dealer has an allocation number. This is the number of Broncos they will get in 21, your reservation and priority factor into delivery date.
Supply and demand - There are "deadly sins" Due to supply and demand combinations of items on your order will delay it until all components are available to process build. This includes (note confirmed means it was listed as high demand by Ford via email):

2.7 Engine - Confirmed that chip shortage may impact all engines; 2.7 engine is over 60% of total orders. Dealer confirmed there may be slight delays.

This list is insane. If anything is missed comment and I can update the above post.

Visit a traveling roadshow to see one or mannequins should be getting to dealers in the next month. Godspeed.
Thank you so much for this much needed info!!!

For some reason I read this as a news anchor would report on a state of emergency in a post-apocalyptic world.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dates
3/19

Accessory Catalog

22 Options

Pricing
There are a few places like Granger offering below invoice.
Built price is missing a few things like taxes. Expect the final bill to be higher then order sheet.
X-Plan and other offers are not valid.
Dealer will approve financing. Due to demand it is anticipated there are no deals on rates. You may want to shop around rates before delivery.

Delivery date factors:
Reservation

other than a four door, base, 4 banger ..it may be delayed..C’mon Ford ..oh wait other model variations are available ..but you can’t do leather

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll be at Silver Lake in August! IF I have my Bronco I’m driving separate from my husband and I’m sure that will annoy him while he pulls the camper!
Sponsored