First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is it possible to get the deposit back from a dealer if, once we find out the estimated build date is too soon in Feb?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it possible to get the deposit back from a dealer if, once we find out the estimated build date is too soon in Feb?
As long as a VIN hasn’t been issued, I’m sure you can. I don’t think production is slated to start until March.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm hoping I get into the July timeframe for mine. After the issues with reserving I went to bed and woke up next morning and managed to get my reservation in after the site was back up. So in my case the longer the better. So i can drop that dime on those accessories. lol
I'm hoping July-August. I have a 2nd day reservation, but will wait for the painted mod top.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm hoping July-August. I have a 2nd day reservation, but will wait for the painted mod top.
I don’t think the painted tops will be available until October I sh. Just a guess.

Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hopefully they stick to this schedule.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been waiting and Finally, FINALLY, F I N A L L Y!!!! I have order confirmation!

1615429342115.png
Strange. When I had a reservation, my Ford account looked similar...with those progress steps. But once I converted to an order, my account is worthless. It just shows a wrong picture, says I have an in store order and nothing else.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Strange. When I had a reservation, my Ford account looked similar...with those progress steps. But once I converted to an order, my account is worthless. It just shows a wrong picture, says I have an in store order and nothing else.
My ford account had the outer banks and the info was unchanged. But last night it went to order confirmed, still had my original build in place. My dealer sent me to order sheet with my build spec with the 19 code. I danced a little jig.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My account is like yours. Worthless. Has a pic of the build I reserved and that's it. But I also received an email confirmation from Ford with the correct (different) build I ordered. The image posted above with the "progress" indicator is from the confirmation email, not the Ford account.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My account is like yours. Worthless. Has a pic of the build I reserved and that's it. But I also received an email confirmation from Ford with the correct (different) build I ordered. The image posted above with the "progress" indicator is from the confirmation email, not the Ford account.
Ah... I though it was from the online account. That explains it.

Yeah it would be nice if our online showed the details of our order... Would have saved on hundreds of post here.... Or created thousands more for being wrong!

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ygnwzxffghgqdmo9y02envtu9s86jk0opw28ewnf&rid=giphy.gif