Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is sounding more fishy every day. Plus I can get a v6 manual.

So ford, spill the beans now please!
Yes, you can get a V6 with less power and torque than the Bronco turbo 4. I wouldn't put that in the plus column for Jeep.

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am getting no response from my dealer, so I am going to talk with Granger.

I see a lot of participation, does anyone know how many have signed up? Also, curious of many are buying what type models?

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
First-thanks for your clear insight. A recent poll here shows Velocity Blue placing 2nd as a color choice. Why do you think it hasn't been built as a pre-production and do you think delivery will be delayed ?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. I was the first to come in my dealership with an actual deposit. So I got to write my name on the Wall of Fame at the Ford dealership stating I'm the first person to purchase the 2021 Bronco from their dealership and said I will be the first order they take. I reserved mine 7/14 in the early morning.
I am trying to confirm my order appointment so I can take a couple of hours off from work and enjoy it rather than rush through it.

Sponsored

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got an email from my local sales guy over the weekend informing me of the build and price and asking if I could send my build. Said I could still change before ordering and said ordering would be in December. Nice to know that things are progressing as we thought.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Huh. My dealer has no idea what’s going on. They aren’t even aware of the date and said we have to wait for the email from Ford to schedule the build date. I guess that is partially true? Maybe time to switch

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Huh. My dealer has no idea what’s going on. They aren’t even aware of the date and said we have to wait for the email from Ford to schedule the build date. I guess that is partially true? Maybe time to switch
Or we found out first. No word from my guy either. Patience grasshopper.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had communication with both of my dealerships already.

Both have given me emails/texts.

So when I'm ready I will contact them letting them know I am ready to place my order and decide on a time/day to do it.

I plan on going in person and just doing what I did with the B and P. I will also discuss future options and see what they have to offer beyond the B and P as well as what the next steps will look like.

I just have to move my early reservation date to my preferred dealer which I may do while I am there.
Would you do a signed contract at that time too? So they can't mess around with pricing after your order?
Sponsored