Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do we know if ford is producing two or four door rigs first? or is it by reservation? hoping cyber orange is late avail lol I want more time to save
Don’t you wish that evil upon me!
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re happy to share some very important dates for the 2021 Bronco! We now know the dates for initial order acceptance, scheduling and the start of production date!
  • 12/7/2020 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 1/14/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 3/22/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

2021-bronco-order-acceptance-scheduling-production-start-up.png
Another Infamous Dec 7th date .......let’s hope this one goes a little better.
Ford Bronco Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Revealed! 1604752066370

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
A 3/22 production starts means some of us could possibly get our Broncos in May. I know ford said delivery starts in June but this date was always a goal. Delivery can always start earlier if ford meets their quality control guidelines.
In the Facebook group one of the plant workers said if anything they are ahead of schedule. Said the prototypes are going well and they are working out all the bugs/problems.

Luckily, Michigan assembly is one of the best Ford plants from what I understand. Sounds like they’ve really got their shit together unlike Chicago. I’ve got faith in them, the 2019 ranger has been rock solid from what I can see so I’m sure Bronco will be great. Just gotta get to production...

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This timing feels like the 1964.5 Mustang.
I wonder if collectors someday will look at the 2021.5 Bronco as a distinctly valuable in the same way.
That's a really good point .. I think it will be looked at that way...

Sponsored

knunez

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So where and how does the $100 deposit for a place in line come in to play? Will those individuals get first dibs or we get them according to placement order amd the other delays mentioned.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And all the 4 door soft tops are now going to be carbonized grey instead of black.
Hahahaha that would be glorious

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope they have the decency to contact the dealers to say "hey your customer ordered the floor mats but those are delayed for a month. Please inquire with your customer whether they want to forego the mats, for an on-time delivery"

Id hate for a small insignificant accessory to be the reason for a major delay to individual orders. If that's a possibility, my wildtrak will be barebones and ill order everything else through the dealer separately.

(My concern is more with the tow package. Something not NEEDED day 1, but I definitely anticipate using asap after I get my bronco)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok I guess I am ready! .. need those squatch 35,s in my life. The neighbors jeep is starting to annoy me, it's a really nice rig ?
@Daytona_Bronco I have two close friends with new Jeep Rubicons. Omg I can’t wait to park my Bronco in their driveways lol ?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Daytona_Bronco I have two close friends with new Jeep Rubicons. Omg I can’t wait to park my Bronco in their driveways lol ?
Absolutely! You know this site is going to be flooded with pics just like that. Side by side jeeps and 4runners all over the U.S. ?

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see the benefit of ordering by 1/14 instead of 1/31. But is there any benefit of ordering at the earliest date of 12/7, as opposed to waiting closer to 1/14??
Not likely any benefit, always a possibility, I'll be putting mine in on 12/7, but I'd bet it won't make any difference. As to the 1/14, I don't expect that to make a difference either. Look for Mannequin units and I expect a ton of media units to be the early builds with reservation scheduling not starting till mid February or later. We were told allocation wouldn't be announced (official allocation, based on converted reservations, estimated allocation should be this month) until February after conversion ended.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This guy is delusional right

Ford Bronco Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Revealed! 21CE9056-3C54-49F6-853B-15C19CDF30F1
Ford Bronco Dates for 2021 Bronco Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start Revealed! 7D158F4E-2EA6-4E6D-A054-C33530CDD6BE
Sponsored