Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Could you explain to someone like myself who is unfamiliar with the process how production works? And what I mean by that is if you start producing Broncos in March, what do they do with them over the 3 months between then and delivery in June. Is each one tested and checked over that thoroughly? Honestly just curious. Thank you.

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
..My numbers go back to the 70 and 80's...I see the You Tube films on how things have changed...When I was on the line...one department would have maybe 5 lines with 80 units in each continual line....Plenty of new models..plenty of OT...it was the best job in the world..for me..a car guy....

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pressure is on for me to Squatch or not now.

Sponsored

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We’re happy to share some very important dates for the 2021 Bronco! We now know the dates for initial order acceptance, scheduling and the start of production date!
  • 12/7/2020 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 1/14/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 3/22/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

2021-bronco-order-acceptance-scheduling-production-start-up.png
Did anyone else catch the 322 production start date?

Bones_logo.jpg

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What market are you building regular cab rangers for?

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is timing feels like the 1964.5 Mustang.
I wonder if collectors someday will look at the
Hahaha,
I am canadian too.

Here what he wrote to me on the 26th of October. It is pretty much the same, but I have learned to take it lightly with Ford Canada.

- B&P should be finalized in February or March just before the official orders.
- Pre-Order in december / confirming order in April or March.
- We are really in pre-order mode, this is just a really large concept of what you would love to have. After the christmas/new year holidays, more details about available options will be available to finalize your built.
- Canadian version of the Bronco will be MY21... but its possible that they might switch the model year as they go along in 2021...

- Leasing should be available 1 month before start of delivery... So you have to order before and see the promotions afterward. (Thats if you want a lease which I might consider)
Some of those dates are way off. Our order/scheduling/production timing will all closely follow the US dates.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, in a month will they have a full list of options and accessories able to be priced out along with availability dates?
lol, you're cute.

Sponsored

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
lol, you're cute.
:D

I admit it was a bit of sarcasm. Ford so far as been a bit overly optimistic on their dates and no more is that evident then the B&P, which seems to be missing most of the accessories and leaves more questions than answers. Ford also explicitly said they are looking at those issues along with our feedback, which is mixed with a slew of late availability options and potentially MY2022 options.

I don't know how people are going to order if Ford doesn't address that. If they end up changing options or availability after people order without telling them of those possibilities it will anger the customer base. Which means Ford needs to figure it all out in less than a month which, given the schedule they have produced so far, seems kind of unlikely.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never got an email about this. Was it verified somewhere?

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m not believing anything positive will happen in 2020, so I’m really pessimistic about the order banks....

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how do officially place an order for our Bronco? Do we go into the dealership sometime in Dec or Jan? Or will the dealership reach out to us?
I've had communication with both of my dealerships already.

Both have given me emails/texts.

So when I'm ready I will contact them letting them know I am ready to place my order and decide on a time/day to do it.

I plan on going in person and just doing what I did with the B and P. I will also discuss future options and see what they have to offer beyond the B and P as well as what the next steps will look like.

I just have to move my early reservation date to my preferred dealer which I may do while I am there.
Sponsored