First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ranger is not available in regular cab in either the US or Canada, I was wondering what country they are headed for.
Sponsored

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tion-start-job-1-expected-in-march-2021.5099/ schedule sheet accurate? Most of the car/trucks on there have an estimated arrival of 4-6 weeks after Job #1. That's where I got my optimistic late April timeframe.
It would have been accurate at the time. Keep in mind "expected" is like "estimated", it is not set in stone and can be pushed back as time goes on.

They also won't start shipping units right away after building them. My understanding is the first few weeks of production will be held for extensive QC before they start shipping. (For example, I have 2021 MY F150s that have been built for a couple weeks, but have yet to ship). Typically this is why they only build dealer stock vehicles and hold them for the first few weeks of a new model year, that way if there are production issues and those units need to be re-worked, you don't have "John Smith's" retail order vehicle being held up for weeks to be re-worked. They want to work out any production issues on dealer stock orders first.

So, if "March" is the last week of march, and they hold 4 weeks of production, end of April before they start shipping, adding 3-4 weeks there, for possibly late may for delivery?

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand dates change and all that. So what I estimated was just based on the things that are out there now. Though, with Ford already having said delivery will be in June, what I wrote isn't probably gonna happen but again just an optimistic estimation based on info that's out there.

Also, I see in one of your other posts that you think 600 a day is probable on a good day. I estimated 500 a day. Are my quantities not close? Again, this is all just me playing around with the info we have cuz there's nothing else to do until we get real info. Not trying to argue or anything. You work at MAP right? That's awesome and if that's true, of course you know better than I would haha so thank you for responding and giving insight on peoples estimations on here!

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, here is the deal. Being as realistic as possible. Don't beat me up for what I am about to say.

I am a first day reservation holder. Back then sold one of my cars afterwards and have been without my own wheels now since August. No big deal since I am working from home. However, if i am an early reservation holder and if for some reason I am bumped down the list because I want this color or this trim that would be total bs! I have a jeep build exactly how I want it that I can order now. Its not the bronco but I can get my choices now. If ford does not lay it out how it is, meaning something like only red badlands with this or that trim is all we are making now, I am out of here. Dont bait me and then push me to the end of my line cause my color is not in the first batch.

This is sounding more fishy every day. Plus I can get a v6 manual.

So ford, spill the beans now please!