First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 Supercrew 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's only going to get worse once the order is placed and you are trying to track build dates/status and ship dates/status and you know it's bad when you are calling Union Pacific wantin
It's only going to get worse once the order is placed and you are trying to track build dates/status and ship dates/status and you know it's bad when you are calling Union Pacific wanting to know the status of the train that it's on.
This is worse then pregnancy!!!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone heard if your reservation is after September 18th, ie a 2022 reservation, if dealers will be contacting you to schedule an appointment to put down your deposit and put in your order this December/January?
I have laid out the process earlier in this thread. But the short cliff-notes version is that all reservations must convert to an order by 1.31.21 or your reservation is cancelled and $100 refunded.

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not far from the factory, maybe 20 miles? I would ride my bike down to pick it up if I could.
thats a question i wanted to ask. Do you have to buy through a dealer?

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is exactly how itā€™s been described by at least one dealer on this site. Everyone is ordering and then any that get pushed will have to submit a new order for 2022. Makes sense - if order conversion is lower than Ford is predicting, all orders may end up being a 2021.
I contacted our dealer yesterday and they said that they figured youā€™d have to order later as they havenā€™t even placed orders for the 21ā€™s yet...guess time will tell but I wouldnā€™t mind going in and putting my deposit down this December/January and then if/when the different roof options become available just go back to the dealer and tweak my build sheet.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's been said before. But regardless of when your reservation is, they all must be converted to an order by the end of January. Any reservations that don't convert will be refunded the $100. So while you may have a late reservation that will likely yield a MY22 Bronco, you must convert your reservation to an order based on the MY21 options that are available. Your order will sit in the Unscheduled Order Bank and will have to be resubmitted when MY22 is scheduled. At that time, you can avail yourself of MY22 options. No one knows if there will be any new options. It is all speculation based on late availability options.
Thisā€™ll work for me, if it pans out this way! Iā€™ve been looking forward to going to the dealer and having my deposit be my Christmas present to myself and if by the time my order can convert to a build and the black painted roof is available to add to my order then win, win!

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order today at my dealer!

Getting a 4dr badlands with 2.7, lux, and sasquatch. asked about the roof rails which I confirmed you cannot order from the factory in that configuration. However, I was told that it could be added on by the service department so should not be an issue.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which dealer?

Hans

Outer Banks
First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Weā€™re happy to share some very important dates for the 2021 Bronco! We now know the dates for initial order acceptance, scheduling and the start of production date!
  • 12/7/2020 - Initial Order Acceptance
  • 1/14/2021 - Scheduling Begins
  • 3/22/2021 - Production Start Up

What is Orders Acceptance and Scheduling?

"Initial Orders Acceptance" is when Ford will allow dealers to begin placing orders, but vehicles won't necessarily be built in the order that orders are received from dealers. They get scheduled based on parts and option availability at the plant. An individual option, or even the paint color, can delay your place in line until that option, or paint, is expected to be on-hand. "Scheduling Begins" is when they will start laying in the order of all those previously received dealer orders.

2021-bronco-order-acceptance-scheduling-production-start-up.png
Does the reservation date have any value in the build or completion time line.

Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

when do you think they will start delivering?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when do you think they will start delivering?
I wouldn't expect to see any shipping before May. Those first builds will be on hold for a while in case of QC issues.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wouldn't expect to see any shipping before May. Those first builds will be on hold for a while in case of QC issues.
I'm hoping I get into the July timeframe for mine. After the issues with reserving I went to bed and woke up next morning and managed to get my reservation in after the site was back up. So in my case the longer the better. So i can drop that dime on those accessories. lol