Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello, my name is <Red Mountain Pass>, and I am a Day 1 Reservation holder for a Ford Bronco.

I was given a Reservation # 10127376 and even a time stamp 7/13/2020 10:37:12 PM from @FordMotorco, with a solemn promise.

I had thought this meant something.

For over 500 days, “WE, OF this beat-down group, affectionately known as FiTu (Ford is Trolling us), are more than one hundred men and women (Bronco Enthusiasts) who want to recover from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body.”

I hope that you will join me in this Group Therapy.

Ford Bronco Day 1 & Day 2 Reservation Group Therapy Day 1 Day 2 Group
Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am a 7/14 reservation holder and my Bronco has been built, but not delivered. I think what Ford has put me through may be worse than not scheduling me at all.

I dropped the hard top from my order in hopes of getting my Bronco produced. August 19th I receive an email informing I have been scheduled for production the week of September 6th. My Ford Tracker showed an estimated delivery of October 1st. I purchase wheels and tire along with several other accessories. I paid half on a wrap and scheduled an appointment. October 1st came and went with no update. Week after week after week of no update. All Bronco support could tell me is that it was "in-production." I said, "For two months?"

Finally on November 2nd I get am email that my Bronco has been built and scheduled for delivery between September 25 to October 1. You read that correctly. Still no information from Ford on what is going on. Then a month later on December 5th I received an email that my estimated delivery has been updated to be delivered between December 13 to December 19. My tracker now says December 20 for estimated delivery and Bronco support says it is still "awaiting shipment." This continues to be the worst experience of my life, not to mention embarrassing.
Sponsored