First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think I’m ready to order. Settled on my color and options. Just waiting on the call/email!
Sponsored

SunnDogg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 1976 Bronco & 1969 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my call from Brandon a little before 3:00 today. 7/14 early afternoon reservation. These guy's are dialed in plain and simple. Very easy and efficient process that took less than 10 minutes to complete start to finish and no surprises. I've ordered several Ford's from another local dealer and will be happy to reach back out to Granger for our next one. Thank you for your help as well @Zach@Granger.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my call from Brandon a little before 3:00 today. 7/14 early afternoon reservation. These guy's are dialed in plain and simple. Very easy and efficient process that took less than 10 minutes to complete start to finish and no surprises. I've ordered several Ford's from another local dealer and will be happy to reach back out to Granger for our next one. Thank you for your help as well @Zach@Granger.
Thanks for posting an update!
I’m a 7/16 reservation holder and I thought I would’ve heard from granger already. Helps to know how far down the line I am haha. I’m sure I’ll get the call in the next week And probably looks like I’m in the MY22 camp.
On the plus side, headed to king of hammers to finally check out the bronco in person this weekend!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I apologize for a lack of update here recently.

I'll have a full update coming on Friday.

I'm also trying to get some clarity on some other ordering topics to pass along.
Sponsored