jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious - why are you converting so quickly if it doesn’t make a difference in a Day 1 reservation holder converts now or March?

or is this more for you guys to convert ASAP to get more allocations from Ford? (I’m not fully in the loop w the granger group buy, but I am a Day 1 guy and curious about the fast conversion)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Curious - why are you converting so quickly if it doesn’t make a difference in a Day 1 reservation holder converts now or March?

or is this more for you guys to convert ASAP to get more allocations from Ford? (I’m not fully in the loop w the granger group buy, but I am a Day 1 guy and curious about the fast conversion)
We're just trying to work through everything by March 19th. It makes no difference when they convert as long as it's before the 19th. We just have a good number of people to work through so we're trying to stay ahead of it. Final allocations are based upon total conversions nationwide. That won't be finalized until after the conversion cutoff.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was gonna make a new thread on the topic but it sounds like you may have an answer Zach.

Once ordering is complete, will there be a release of the actual order conversion percentage nationwide? I think it will be helpful and interesting to see how many people followed through to step two in this process.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, Granger must be having to differentiate their reservations by the seconds, not just minutes. ?
The sequential nature of the reservation numbers probably means they aren't differentiating by anything but reservation number.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was gonna make a new thread on the topic but it sounds like you may have an answer Zach.

Once ordering is complete, will there be a release of the actual order conversion percentage nationwide? I think it will be helpful and interesting to see how many people followed through to step two in this process.
I don't think Ford will officially announce anything. My guess is we'll just need to do some backwards math to get a good estimate.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talk to you in February sometime lol

Ford Bronco Day 1 of Ordering Recap - Granger Ford 1611233844925

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cool! looking forward to hearing from one of y'all in the next few days! (5am MT 7/14)

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not super serious as in my email I even noted during the week I am not free until after 4pm. It also does not matter at the end of the day since reservation number will still put me in line to some degree not order time.

My analyst arse...well lets see...
Reveal on 7/13 8pm (technically 8:13pm) Eastern converted to GMT (ET is -5 GMT, calculating from ET to GMT is +5) is 1:00am GMT (1:13am GMT) on 7/14.

My reservation was right before 8:55pm (at least that is the timestamp of the screenshot) Central or -6 GMT. so I am a 2:55am 7/14 GMT Reservation. Inside of 2hrs assuming reservations did not open prior to the reveal (possible).

Please do not take this in any way me being pushy, mad, upset, or banging fists on tables...just really excited. I will get a call when I get a call and can not wait.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Not super serious as in my email I even noted during the week I am not free until after 4pm. It also does not matter at the end of the day since reservation number will still put me in line to some degree not order time.

Reveal on 7/13 8pm (technically 8:13pm) Eastern converted to GMT (ET is -5 GMT, calculating from ET to GMT is +5) is 1:00am GMT (1:13am GMT) on 7/14.

My reservation was right before 8:55pm (at least that is the timestamp of the screenshot) Central or -6 GMT. so I am a 2:55am 7/14 GMT Reservation. Inside of 2hrs assuming reservations did not open prior to the reveal (possible).

Please do not take this in any way me being pushy, mad, upset, or banging fists on tables...just really excited. I will get a call when I get a call and can not wait.
I'm in tomorrow. I'll give you A Call. P.m. me your information and I'll make sure it gets done. I have a few others I'm catching up on still.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger , just wanted to let you know how awesome Brandon is to work with. He took care of me and is a pleasure to work with on the phone. Waiting to hear back to make sure my BD has the A4x4 and he’ll have mine all buttoned up. You’ve got a top notch crew there. ??

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right around the same time frame (Right around 10pm CST) and still patiently waiting! Same boat, very excited and eager to talk to granger. Not mad even slightly, just ready to talk bronco. These guys are awesome!

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just wanted to drop a quick note to everyone. First, I want to thank everyone for their patience. We have 3 people dedicated to processing reservations and trying to make sure we answer any questions about the Bronco, ordering process, etc. This does take time and we want to make sure everyone has a clear picture of what the next months have in store.

We did not get through all of our reservations that were made on the 13th today. We hope to have contacted by phone or email everyone on the 13th by the end of the week. Keep in mind, the majority of the orders were placed within the first week with Ford, so there's quite a large volume of reservations for us to work through.
I got my order call today and was extremely impressed on the process and information. Within minutes of my conversation I had my build in my inbox awaiting my approval. Brandon was informative and thorough...answered all my questions and left me with a feeling that I might actually get what I want. Thanks, and I look forward to the drive to Iowa in a few months.
So I have a question. Why are so many dealers calling people and asking them to come in to their dealership to place the build? Granger obviously has tons of orders from people not near them and seem to be able to do his all via phone and email.

I'm asking this because I switched to a dealer that is 2 hours away from me and I don't want to have to make the drive just to place my order. (I hadn't considered this possible issue when switching.)

Thanks for any info about the process.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I have a question. Why are so many dealers calling people and asking them to come in to their dealership to place the build? Granger obviously has tons of orders from people not near them and seem to be able to do his all via phone and email.

I'm asking this because I switched to a dealer that is 2 hours away from me and I don't want to have to make the drive just to place my order. (I hadn't considered this possible issue when switching.)

I think between the distance of a lot of people that ordered, and the sheer number of orders they have, they did this to streamline orders. A lot of us had already sent out B&P specs to Granger, so basically it was a quick “hi how are ya?” And verifying what was on our build before placing it in the system.
As discussed at length, many dealers have no idea about the Broncos or it’s simply another vehicle and they are handling things like business as usual. Granger is leading the curve on the bronco and is putting a lot of time and resources into the launch while being proactive rather than reactive.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I think we've set up a process to make it simple. We send a PDF of the build to our customer get an electronic signature and make arrangments via phone/email. That is because of our volume of out of area customers. You dealership may or may not be able to set it up like this as well.
Sponsored