First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With a 7/23 reservation... umm will talk in late February....??

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zach,

you guys are so profession and awesome! I am so tempted to switch even though switching would mean 2% chance of 21MY would evaporate. At least I know I‘m dealing with straight up honest folks!
Why the 2% chance?

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UGH.

Every time I start to forget, some piece of garbage from Granger opens their mouth and reminds me how wonderful and decent they are, and why I’m so thankful to have them to do business with.

THANKS.

(stupid jerks)

;)
Ford Bronco Day 1 of Ordering Recap - Granger Ford ZgYBhq1x7L1bW

Also, any word on this interior?
Ford Bronco Day 1 of Ordering Recap - Granger Ford 1A2j32riuZ3Lq

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger knew exactly where I was in their allotment as do other dealers. There were zero games. I received invoice minus $1300 as promised months ago.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just wanted to drop a quick note to everyone. First, I want to thank everyone for their patience. We have 3 people dedicated to processing reservations and trying to make sure we answer any questions about the Bronco, ordering process, etc. This does take time and we want to make sure everyone has a clear picture of what the next months have in store.

We did not get through all of our reservations that were made on the 13th today. We hope to have contacted by phone or email everyone on the 13th by the end of the week. Keep in mind, the majority of the orders were placed within the first week with Ford, so there's quite a large volume of reservations for us to work through.

I personally want to thank everyone I talked to for their graciousness. You all have been a blast to work with and we have been extremely blessed to have such a great customer base. We can tell you guys/gals are excited and so are we!

Thank you again and we'll be back at it hard tomorrow!
Since you guys seem the most transparent, professional, and informative of the Bronco I need some help / reassurance.

When I went to my local dealer to place my 4-door Wildtrak order today, his Ford ordering portal did not have the (late availability) black hard top, rock rails, or bash plates for me to add to my build for him to submit the order. I even hovered over and watched the screen because I honestly wasn’t confident. Those options weren’t listed anywhere in his ordering portal. He then told me that he’d have to speak to his Ford rep about moving forward and he wouldn’t take my deposit until Ford got their stuff together. He then saved my order and did not submit it.

Did you guys experience this and any feedback on how it’s supposed to be managed? Not sure what the process is from here but I’m not feeling very confident. I thought that even late availability items could still be ordered, with the understanding that it is late availability. The rock rails and bash plates were a surprise especially. I see people stating they ordered these other roof options yet my dealers screen only showed Soft Top and MIC top as order options. I know it’s early in the ordering window, it was just not a comforting feeling when leaving the dealership.

Sponsored

ffdemoss

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F250, 2017 Fusion, 2014 Escape, 2005 LJ, 1968 M715
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my order call today and was extremely impressed on the process and information. Within minutes of my conversation I had my build in my inbox awaiting my approval. Brandon was informative and thorough...answered all my questions and left me with a feeling that I might actually get what I want. Thanks, and I look forward to the drive to Iowa in a few months.

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update, Granger team!

We’re frantically trying to decide between Cyber Orange and Rapid Red before you call us ?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since you guys seem the most transparent, professional, and informative of the Bronco I need some help / reassurance.

When I went to my local dealer to place my 4-door Wildtrak order today, his Ford ordering portal did not have the (late availability) black hard top, rock rails, or bash plates for me to add to my build for him to submit the order. I even hovered over and watched the screen because I honestly wasn’t confident. Those options weren’t listed anywhere in his ordering portal. He then told me that he’d have to speak to his Ford rep about moving forward and he wouldn’t take my deposit until Ford got their stuff together. He then saved my order and did not submit it.

Did you guys experience this and any feedback on how it’s supposed to be managed? Not sure what the process is from here but I’m not feeling very confident. I thought that even late availability items could still be ordered, with the understanding that it is late availability. The rock rails and bash plates were a surprise especially. I see people stating they ordered these other roof options yet my dealers screen only showed Soft Top and MIC top as order options. I know it’s early in the ordering window, it was just not a comforting feeling when leaving the dealership.
Yes, that was a Ford ordering glitch. It should be fixed by first part of next week.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, that was a Ford ordering glitch. It should be fixed by first part of next week.
SLEEP DUDE!! 2:30am?!?! I need you bright eyed and bushy tailed for when my turn happens! ?
Sponsored