Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty Stoked about Bronco coming out. I have a pretty early day one Reservation. Converted it to an order already. 4 Door Badlands. (See Signature).

The more I kept seeing the pictures and videos come out, I realized more and more and more, I wanted a 2 door. I wanted a 2 Door from the get , but it’ll bee a daily and I have 3 kids and wanted them to be able to enjoy it also. So 4 door is a must. So wile I was talking to the wife, we decided we can swing it, so we placed a reservation for a 2 Door Badlands also. it’s a really late reservation (3/27/21), but I’m excited to see all the stuff I will be able to get. Best part is she will just keep the 4 door when the 2 Door gets built and then we’ll have a his and hers Bronco.

Super excited and now I’ll start paying more attention to the MY22/MY23 new additions and releases.
Sponsored

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am pretty Stoked about Bronco coming out. I have a pretty early day one Reservation. Converted it to an order already. 4 Door Badlands. (See Signature).

The more I kept seeing the pictures and videos come out, I realized more and more and more, I wanted a 2 door. I wanted a 2 Door from the get , but it’ll bee a daily and I have 3 kids and wanted them to be able to enjoy it also. So 4 door is a must. So wile I was talking to the wife, we decided we can swing it, so we placed a reservation for a 2 Door Badlands also. it’s a really late reservation (3/27/21), but I’m excited to see all the stuff I will be able to get. Best part is she will just keep the 4 door when the 2 Door gets built and then we’ll have a his and hers Bronco.

Super excited and now I’ll start paying more attention to the MY22/MY23 new additions and releases.
This sounds like the absolute best-case scenario for anyone who has the finances to do it. I also want to get a 2-door sometime down the road.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Plus he'll have the same advantage that dual Jaguar owners have. One to drive while the other is in the shop! (y)

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing the same thing. 4 dr Black Diamond for Mama Bear, 2 dr Badlands for papa. Both will most likely be a MY22

Sponsored
OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This sounds like the absolute best-case scenario for anyone who has the finances to do it. I also want to get a 2-door sometime down the road.
100% That's why I did it and when my wife said sure let's do it, I didn't give her a chance to change her mind.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the same! Day 1 Badlands 4-door I'm hoping to drive this summer. And, wife just put an order in for a 2-door. The first is a fully loaded non-SAS. The 2-door would likely be mid-package, MT if ordering today, but we'll see what future options are there...

Excited for Broncos all around!

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the same! Day 1 Badlands 4-door I'm hoping to drive this summer. And, wife just put an order in for a 2-door. The first is a fully loaded non-SAS. The 2-door would likely be mid-package, MT if ordering today, but we'll see what future options are there...

Excited for Broncos all around!
Yeah the second one is a 2 door badlands. Waiting to see new options and colors but likely will be a non SAS MT so i can lift it and throw 37’s on it. The 4 door is a SAS 2.7 all bells and whistles. Both will be fully loaded.

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sitting here thinking about doing the same thing. I have the 4 dr Badlands ordered and really want a 2 door too. They just look so good! To the OP, enjoy them and congrats.

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sitting here thinking about doing the same thing. I have the 4 dr Badlands ordered and really want a 2 door too. They just look so good! To the OP, enjoy them and congrats.
Thank you. And I shall. I say pull the trigger. YOLO. Also it’s only a reservation you can always cancel if you change your mind.

Sponsored

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
YOLO. Also it’s only a reservation you can always cancel if you change your mind.
I just told a friend today the YOLO saying. Funny I'm now reading it. I may just take it as a sign!! Thanks for the advice.

OP
OP
Trueblue2296

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just told a friend today the YOLO saying. Funny I'm now reading it. I may just take it as a sign!! Thanks for the advice.
Anytime. Do your thing man.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sounds great, don't forget the 3 kids college fund should come before the "we can swing it 2 door"

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds great, don't forget the 3 kids college fund should come before the "we can swing it 2 door"
College? LOL... Planning does not fit the YOLO lifestyle! Besides, haven't you heard... college is going to be "FREE"!
Sponsored